Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The world is running smoothly so far... the fun part will come as soon as the Domination era will begin! ;)

DeletedUser3326

Yes , the selection of valid island will be terrible for some alliances i guess

I want to give you feedback for ZZ10, where I played know for 5 days . As it is extremely annoying that every time you put the window in the background, you have to manually updating it. Although I'm quite a fan of shorter-running worlds, but it is unbelievable, wether on such worlds with a horrible performance and a constantly failed browser a high speed smashing war-gaming could work. All the old and well known problems we have had with Grepolis will come together in this version. If you won't work fast to strike out all the performance problems, which I don't believe that you could do so I guess, this phase will become a big desaster.

Last edited:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Uhm... that's the very first feedback we received about performance issues on zz10. Anyone else is experiencing the same?

DeletedUser3326

Personally i know i have a random bug , ranking is appearing randomly when i change city with keyboard when i click somewhere , it appear after many actions and really often many times per day..... mostly on sandbox 10 ... but i already happened in many others servers

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Personally i know i have a random bug , ranking is appearing randomly when i change city with keyboard when i click somewhere , it appear after many actions and really often many times per day..... mostly on sandbox 10 ... but i already happened in many others servers

Could you please write a bug report with screenshot and all the details?

DeletedUser3326

not sure the screenshot will help much , because i can't make a video screenshot to show it in action. But i will make one once i'll be back in the game

No alert from incoming attack(s) this morning. I was sitting on my desk, with the browser open and I got an alert from an incoming attack that was at my city in 56 sec. The traveltime however from that attack was at least 13 min.
In my reports I found an other attack that never gave any alert.
Still being online 2 new attacks showed up but when refreshing commands I see 3 incoming attacks, again that attack was traveling already minutes and not showing in the left upper corner, not in the right under corner.

No alert from incoming attack(s) this morning. I was sitting on my desk, with the browser open and I got an alert from an incoming attack that was at my city in 56 sec. The traveltime however from that attack was at least 13 min.
In my reports I found an other attack that never gave any alert.
Still being online 2 new attacks showed up but when refreshing commands I see 3 incoming attacks, again that attack was traveling already minutes and not showing in the left upper corner, not in the right under corner.
Your Browser was in the backround, right?

Your Browser was in the backround, right?
Did you read the whole text? I don't think so.

Read again. Second time that attack did not show up I was farming on Beta. Only 2 attacks visible, number 3 after refresh commands.
And I always play with the browser open on the desktopcomputer.

Empty temperary files 5 or 6 times a day, refresh the whole day and ones a day also CC-cleaner is running.

The stupid app has push so it's not even in the background that players get an alert and for the browser Inno can not make it work.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
I don't think that calling the app "stupid" will help in delivering push notifications :)

By the way, we know that sometimes notifications are not being delivered at the exact time they should, but this isn't related to the domination world.

DeletedUser3326

And what about the 20min delay of domination start era?

DeletedUser3326

Haha , first feedback : self bashing will gonna be hell on this server , you made valid islands with 90% inactive players in in half 2nd circle oceans....

is totally disgusting honestly.... you ruled nothing with this... you decrease nothing about self bashing... you make it worst like this... all players will be interested by easy towns to take , no fights , just self bashing opening many slots and taking cities in 2nd circle oceans ;)

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Just to let you now, the numbers are always expressed on %.

If EVERYONE does self bashing, EVERYONE gains almost the same amount of cities, so the final values don't change the much.

Your alliance takes 300 inactive towns.
My alliance takes 300 inactive towns.

Nothing has changed on the domination ranking :)

The only way to get more points over another alliance is taking towns from that alliance... but we will see :)

DeletedUser3326

Lol.... nice joke Arci really here , we know that not all the alliances are available to self bash correctly with maximum efficiency , also , gold users will can open many more slots with BPS X2 , and BPS X4 , not here you are totally wrong on the way , there is islands valid with ..... only ghosts and inactive player? is that your definition of "active players?"

You just lost the end of your community , we are complaining about self bashing since many years now , and you are opening it..... more and more.

You wait players to choose the harder way to win? when we all know they prefer the easy way to win... But anyway we are speaking for nothing here .

[island]171457[/island] just check this island in the game lol......

Last edited by a moderator:
The picture on Beta with almost all OC's with valid Islands seems like a joke.

How will you get any real fighting between the alliances as the only thing to is make sure that you have enough slots as domination era starts and send the CS's on there way to the rim.

DeletedUser3326

is getting better valid islands in 56 ,66 ,34 , 33 , hopefully not much guys goes to ocean 99 or others like this...

DeletedUser4186

Just to let you now, the numbers are always expressed on %.

If EVERYONE does self bashing, EVERYONE gains almost the same amount of cities, so the final values don't change the much.

Your alliance takes 300 inactive towns.
My alliance takes 300 inactive towns.

Nothing has changed on the domination ranking :)

The only way to get more points over another alliance is taking towns from that alliance... but we will see :)

first i want to say that i not try to abuse or bully here somebody

but reading this i can only say few things

1. this was one of the badest comments i ever read
and
2. this shows me that lots of the grepo staffmembers don´t know much about this game

but i will try to help here al little bit^^

grepo is a free to play game and of course inno wants to earn money with it.

but this should happened with things that make us play smarter and better not to make us much stronger, which means grepo should not be a pay to win game.

but buying warefare packages with senses = more allybash = more slots = eays win = not all of us wants do pay so much for grepo = grepo is pay to win right now

is a very simple formula

and if you loose that players because of take of any chance from them to win will lead into the death of Grepo