Arci
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Arci
      Arci posted the thread Changelog 2.308 in Release Notes.
      Changelog 2.308 Dear Community, you can find here a list of the changes and bug fixes that have been gradually deployed on beta for...
    • Arci
      Arci posted the thread Mythical Hen 2024 in Announcements.
      Dear community, Starting Tuesday, March 19th at 10 am server time, a special guest will be visiting your city: The mythical hen from...
    • Arci
      Arci posted the thread Changelog 2.307 in Release Notes.
      Changelog 2.307 Dear Community, you can find here a list of the changes and bug fixes that have been gradually deployed on beta for...
    • Arci
      Arci replied to the thread New Worlds.
      I'd love to share good news, but I don't have them yet... I'm still waiting too. Fingers crossed the green light arrives soon!
    • Arci
      Definitely trying to have it in March. Thanks for holding still.
    • Arci
      Arci posted the thread Changelog 2.306 in Release Notes.
      Changelog 2.306 Dear Community, you can find here a list of the changes and bug fixes that have been gradually deployed on beta for...
    • Arci
      Last year, we had an announcement for the Valentine event - but it was not activated in time. This year, we did not even get the...
    • Arci
      I've asked to get changelogs in advance but unfortunately, it doesn't seem possible at the moment. Speaking of the events you're also...
    • Arci
      Arci posted the thread Wheel of Battle 2024 in Announcements.
      Commander! Tyche's Wheel makes a return with a twist! Welcome to the Wheel of Battle! In this event your cities are preparing to wage...
    • Arci
      Dear players, we're happy to announce that we're officially launching our worldwide Discord Server! You can find the invite here...
    • Arci
      Arci posted the thread Changelog 2.305 in Release Notes.
      Changelog 2.305 Dear Community, you can find here a list of the changes and bug fixes that have been gradually deployed on beta for...
    • Arci
      Planning to open one soon :)
    • Arci
      Arci posted the thread Changelog 2.304 in Release Notes.
      Changelog 2.304 Dear Community, you can find here a list of the changes and bug fixes that have been gradually deployed on beta for...
    • Arci
      We are looking forward to your feedback about the latest changes.
    • Arci
      Arci posted the thread Winter Greolympia 2024 in Announcements.
      Dear Community, Nike, the goddess of victory is once again calling the best athletes in Greece to participate in the frosty...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…