So...

• Thread starter DeletedUser4381
  • Start date

DeletedUser4381

As we can see, forum-wise Antiquity (classic.grepolis.com) belongs to the Beta market, even if it doesn't share the ZZ prefix with it and instead uses "classic". It links to the same wiki as the beta worlds (the English one) and (obviously) uses the same language (English). Regarding the number of problems Antiquity is currently suffering from, it probably surpasses Beta. So, we can say Antiquity belongs to the Beta market more than it does to any other one (if we don't count Classic as a separate market).

That would be logical, yes, but if it says @RedScorpyon , it will be true, since it is monitoring the server.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Classic is a special market, but since it didn't make any sense to use a brand new forum we decided to host this subforum here on beta.

Classic is NOT a beta server.

DeletedUser2359

This error will be repaired or is part of assuming our own risk?

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The idea is to repair it, but it seems quite hard due to the very old code.

DeletedUser4381

Classic is a special market, but since it didn't make any sense to use a brand new forum we decided to host this subforum here on beta.

Classic is NOT a beta server.

Ouch...So, if there is a problem, it is part of our own risk to enter. Come on, from the beginning we already foresee mistakes in this world hahaha
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser4410

Two of you called this server a "market" ... it isn't. You couldn't spend on it if you wanted to.

It's a bit of free fun and we were warned that it wasn't fully supported.

There is no justification for whining.

DeletedUser2359

i cannot access the game :)) everytime when i restart the page it appears the error :)))

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
This is the workflow:

An error occurs -> The players report it -> The report gets forwarded to the devs -> We wait until the problem gets fixed.

Unfortunately whining will not speed up the resolution :(

DeletedUser2940

I am fully aware that whining is useless and does not serve any purpose. However, I was thrown off by seeing that it (supposedly) requires "justification". I know it doesn't fix the problem, I am just saying we are free to complain regardless of whether it is useful or not.

DeletedUser4410

What kind of justification would you expect from whining? Is the problem real? It is. Thus, whining about it is justified.

So you whine about free stuff? Someone gives you a gift and you say "it's not working the way I like"?

So you whine about free stuff? Someone gives you a gift and you say "it's not working the way I like"?
I guess that's wrong.
It's like, someone gave you a box with a gift and nothing is in the box :p

But hopefully, it works tomorrow again or I think, it will be a good idea that the world will rebooted and start again the first, second, third .... classic world, each with a maximum of 2.000 Players. 8-)

DeletedUser

"So..." you can have fun here, but do not exceed in spam/off topic/writing in other languages.

I'd like to spend some good times here, not by doing the officer :)

Nous comprenons vos difficultés avec les langues autres que l'anglais mais ce grepo classic est internationale et doit permettre d'utiliser la langue de notre choix. Présentement, quelques joueurs ont posté des plaintes par rapport aux difficultés d'avoir accès au jeu mais comptez-vous chanceux de recevoir si peu de plaintes. Ce 10e anniversaire est un total flop et une déception pour ceux qui attendaient d'y jouer avec impatience. :)

DeletedUser

Please, write ONLY in English.

ehhhh.... Why? Its classic grepo internationale, right? So, I need to write in English because you can't understand in French or you're too lazy to translate??? cmonnnn

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
This is the beta forum, and the official language here is english.

I'm sorry but the correct place to talk french is the french forum.