So...

• Thread starter DeletedUser4381
  • Start date

DeletedUser4381

Me too. But, I refresh the page (several times) and it works for me, I do not know if it will be for my internet or ... I do not know, do as I do, refresh until it works

DeletedUser2458

How many players have you expected? I believed in 7.5 k but now I see it's just 3.6 k and it's increasing slowly.

DeletedUser4381

How many players have you expected? I believed in 7.5 k but now I see it's just 3.6 k and it's increasing slowly.

Mmmm, frankly, I'm surprised that there are so many players, not many want to spend almost a month in a world x6 and less in summer and in the circumstances that gives this world (without alarm, with a slower start ... etc), but Well, I hope that for the few that we are the game is more intensive, that in other servers. (There are also many who prefer the modern method to conquer)

DeletedUser4381

One does not look inside InnoGames office until they are worth it

soooooo why is the spanish community spamming this forum ?

We are repressed in the Spanish community, here they are more permissive hahaha!
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser4389

ohh really damn they must be doing a really bad job then

DeletedUser2458

@Devaraja You just should learn to don't quote posts which are right before yours. It's not necessary. We understand that you answer on previous post. :p

DeletedUser2458

It seems that they have launched not only the old Grepo version but also old hardware... :D

@RedScorpyon Quite rare situation... and you are still notified if somebody post something into same topic while you write as well.

DeletedUser

I dont know,i want to see more ppl here like italians,germans etc..
I will start to speak spanish in that forum :mad:

DeletedUser4381

It would be nice, but not many like to talk in the forums (if you meant the forum)

Y si hablas español yo también entonces jajaja el problema es que por norma hay que poner la traducción, porque el idioma oficial es el ingles (creo, me estoy basando en la normativa de la comunidad española)
And if you speak Spanish I also then hahaha the problem is that as a rule you have to put the translation, because the official language is English (I think, I'm based on the rules of the Spanish community)

DeletedUser4389

It seems that they have launched not only the old Grepo version but also old hardware... :D

@RedScorpyon Quite rare situation... and you are still notified if somebody post something into same topic while you write as well.

its not, if there are several ppl at the same time in the same thread they will eventually cross threads, so its much easier if they quote

DeletedUser4392

Portuguese here...familiar faces from sestos es that i see here xD
Oh and RedScorpion youre a mod from EN or Us externals rigth?