So...

• Thread starter DeletedUser4381
  • Start date

DeletedUser2458

U90R.png

That's it!

DeletedUser4390

Hi there! The portuguese are here too and we are going to split the map in two with the spanish!
The west of ocean 45 is for the spanish. The rest is ours. The english can talk with me. We have special fees to our allys.

Now the reason I came here after playing Grep since 2013 and finally register in the external fórum: "Where can I find instructions about this old version?"

It happened... someone did post before me:) sorry about the english, I think in portuguese...

Thanks, gracias and obrigado!

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
"So..." you can have fun here, but do not exceed in spam/off topic/writing in other languages.

I'd like to spend some good times here, not by doing the officer :)

DeletedUser4381

Well, the topic here is random.

As it is random, different topics arise ... Or so I see it, this way there is fun, it is very boring to go to a specific place to talk x thing, having a random site takes away a lot more effort
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

The spam here is esencial hehehe
smiley_emoticons_grin.gif

DeletedUser4351

all my troops disappeared, pls grepogods be nice and give them back....

DeletedUser4381

@RedScorpyon So...You are the boss of the boss, right?

(In my opinion)
Well, what we need here is a MOD or something by style, for when there are problems like those mentioned here, that they take care of them or they say to them - Quiet -

It seems that it is Arci who does everything, we need more people!! :mad:

DeletedUser4403

With so many gateway errors and lag it's going to be a mess timing stuff in when sending mass attacks :D

DeletedUser4389

You guys are aware that the classic does not belong to the beta section right?

DeletedUser2940

As we can see, forum-wise Antiquity (classic.grepolis.com) belongs to the Beta market, even if it doesn't share the ZZ prefix with it and instead uses "classic". It links to the same wiki as the beta worlds (the English one) and (obviously) uses the same language (English). Regarding the number of problems Antiquity is currently suffering from, it probably surpasses Beta. So, we can say Antiquity belongs to the Beta market more than it does to any other one (if we don't count Classic as a separate market).