When starts the English version

DeletedUser

The first english world is out tomorrow on grepolis.net, not sure what time.

DeletedUser

There is still a huge amount of problems brought up by players here that have been unanswered and yet they are releasing the official version tomorrow, seems a bit early!

DeletedUser

Yeh, well we'll have to make do. I guess INNO will are doing it to make a bit more money and will probably fix major problems reasonably quickly.

DeletedUser

They could do with at least getting the help section up and running

DeletedUser

They've changed it anyway, I believe. They have om the forum at least. Look at the tool bar at the top. The far right option is now Help/Wiki, rather than just help.

DeletedUser

There is still a huge amount of problems brought up by players here that have been unanswered and yet they are releasing the official version tomorrow, seems a bit early!

It has been planned for ages, this is merely a Beta, The .de has been out longer.

Yeh, well we'll have to make do. I guess INNO will are doing it to make a bit more money and will probably fix major problems reasonably quickly.

No, inno are doing it as they are, not merely to make money.

They could do with at least getting the help section up and running

The help section will most likely be sorted.

They've changed it anyway, I believe. They have om the forum at least. Look at the tool bar at the top. The far right option is now Help/Wiki, rather than just help.

It says just Help.

DeletedUser

It has been planned for ages, this is merely a Beta, The .de has been out longer.
I know the .de has been out longer I joined the .de beta when it was out, or maybe it was early in the game not sure coz it was in german :p

But if people arn't happy with with the product why release it is my point, but I know they have implemented alot more things into the actual game that we dont see here, so most likely it will be slightly better than the beta :)

DeletedUser

I joined .de as well, but didn't have the effort to translate everything I saw.

DeletedUser

lol I did :D i used google and got the jist of most of it, I was nearly going to post it in the forums but I an lazy and didn't, plus no-one would have been able to find it since the thing was in german :D

DeletedUser

I used google and got past the tutorial before just giving up. Atleast I can join .net tommorow.

DeletedUser

I had this message:

Sorry, the board is unavailable at the moment while we are testing some functionality.

We will be back soon...

And while it was there, it says Help/Wiki.

Check the url again?

and these are mere teething problems

DeletedUser

And it has clearly been announced on Tribalwars and The West that this is a Permanent Beta which will reset.

Where?

And anyway.

This is unacceptable and in fact being very very very stupid.

ok, so the game was advertised as being a resettable server ON OTHER GAMES?????

All it would have taken is a single in-game mail IN THIS GAME - i notice the devs are fast enough to send us one when they want our votes.

These double standards and failure to develop a game properly are quite frankly astounding to me.

I will place a bet on any odds you care to name that 60% of the players currently playing on this world have no idea that this is a constantly - resetting server. I have grown tired of explaining it to randoms. It is not a bet i would lose.

In fact - most of the members of this very discussion board did not even know about it until i posted about it.

So the new one opens tomorrow?

Where is the announcement ON THESE BOARDS about it?

Mods and game devs.

Sort it out.

You are aiming for a higher end of the market and must improve greatly from what has been achieved so far to enjoy success in this market.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's not about resetting gold - it's about informing your customers about the product they are potentially buying in the most efficient and professional way possible.

The way to do that is NOT the way it has been done.

It's incompetent at best, morally questionable and dishonest at worst.

DeletedUser

I'm sure that if they feel the need, they can easilly put a notice on the gold-buying page.

DeletedUser

All it would have taken is a single in-game mail IN THIS GAME - i notice the devs are fast enough to send us one when they want our votes.

look at the first reply to this very thread.

Right then and there alarm bells should have been ringing and a definitive statement regarding the nature of this server made.

DeletedUser

Not everybody played the German Beta.

And it has clearly been announced on Tribalwars and The West that this is a Permanent Beta which will reset.

How will they lose goodwill? Same accounts they keep the gold, they buy, they spend on beta, not Inno's problem.

Im taking it this guy is a lacky for inno