When starts the English version

DeletedUser

When starts the English version of the game???

The Germany version is launched but.. the English version not<<why??

DeletedUser

What are you saying stranger?
This version is not in english or what?

DeletedUser

This is the English Beta server. The game hasn't formally been released in English on a regular server.

DeletedUser

When there is a specific date, it will be posted on this forum, I think.
While English is not the server is launched, you can always play in this one.

Cheers,
John S.

DeletedUser

When there is a specific date, it will be posted on this forum, I think.
While English is not the server is launched, you can always play in this one.

Cheers,
John S.

Oke :D:D that's good

DeletedUser

They'll release it in the english version version when they are certain they have 90% or more of the total bugs that they'll ever find fixed. So it's we just gotta be patient.

DeletedUser

Well then they need to put a stop to ppl buying gold as it is wasting our money. Its kinda BS that they say reset but failed to mention that it was still going to be a beta after the reset. I feel like I wasted money on gold for something that is going to be reset. I will lose gold this way.

Good job with the lack of communication there guys.

I should expect to start off with the same amount I bought. Correct?????????????????????

DeletedUser

Petra! Bro we won't lose the gold, there is a post somewhere else where the community manager states the gold will transfer over or something. I'll find the quote. ;)

Redmanphill
Community Manager

Permanent Beta Server
I would like to remind players that this is a permanent beta server. It is going to be reset from time to time. Having said that we have no reset planned for the near future. Gold will not be reset as they will remain with the master account.

This server is different from the international english world and will not become the international english version.

Here very new and test versions of the game will be used so expect a different and dynamic environment from the offical world. These updates will happen mostly on Thursdays

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what he may be saying is the gold that is used to cut building times will be lost, as the buildings will be gone. Now if you bought 240 gold and get 240 back..ok....but if you just get your balance back, well that's a rip.

Why buy gold for a beta anyway is the question..

DeletedUser

well lets see here. The CORKY(trying not to call the fools out) never stated this was a perm beta and just said it was resetting so we all thought it was going to be world 1. So the day it reset I bought gold. So the person with the elementary communication skills ( putting it nicely again) would have said it was a perm beta I would of not used gold for my merchant and builder. So from what I have read the gold will stay with the accnt but will not start with what was bought(complete BS if you ask me)

So edit this post or infract me if you feel the need. I was being rather nice in this post.

DeletedUser

what he may be saying is the gold that is used to cut building times will be lost, as the buildings will be gone. Now if you bought 240 gold and get 240 back..ok....but if you just get your balance back, well that's a rip.

Why buy gold for a beta anyway is the question..

Or looking at it the other way why sell premium to players then tell them "by the way the world will reset from time to time"

Pretty underhand tactic from Inno on that in my opinion

So we get to beta test for them and pay them for the benefit of ironing out any translations and game bugs

DeletedUser

Premium is optional. You don't have to buy it. I don't believe Inno was out to deceive anyone with underhanded tactics. That is my pro dev statement.

Now for the rest. I think they should have made it crystal clear that this is beta and would stay beta for those buying premium. I guess some people didn't understand that and it never hurts to drive a point home, especially when people are shelling out money. I also think that because it is beta and we are 'testing' things out for them it would have been nice if they gave everyone a weeks free premium to test out. I mean shouldn't we be testing out all the game has to offer?

DeletedUser

I also think that because it is beta and we are 'testing' things out for them it would have been nice if they gave everyone a weeks free premium to test out. I mean shouldn't we be testing out all the game has to offer?

i second that :D

DeletedUser

I also want to test more than a week of it. I highly doubt I want to do same BP stuff again.

DeletedUser

Praise the wisdom words of Minx ... and let the premium flow all over our accounts. :D

DeletedUser

about gold

i agree with gusty it's a reap by innogame selling gold on a server that will be restart later on . they should give the gold away on this server so everybody would experience the difference between playing with or without. me personnaly i bought 2000 gold pieces. like i said no warning nowhere saying that this server would be restard before you buy the package. that is realy not fair play from innogames. i hope i'm wrong future will let us know what we have to do facing this problem. Hope we will get reply from innogames on this one . Thanks and have a good day . :confused:

DeletedUser

i agree with gusty it's a reap by innogame selling gold on a server that will be restart later on . they should give the gold away on this server so everybody would experience the difference between playing with or without. me personnaly i bought 2000 gold pieces. like i said no warning nowhere saying that this server would be restard before you buy the package. that is realy not fair play from innogames. i hope i'm wrong future will let us know what we have to do facing this problem. Hope we will get reply from innogames on this one . Thanks and have a good day . :confused:

This Server will be restarted yes, however your Gold will not. Your gold will forever remain attached o your account. A Reset is not planned for the near Future, and the reason it is sold is because of this, you can buy it and use it now, until a reset is announced, which could be a month or two, you will probably use the gold.

well lets see here. The CORKY(trying not to call the fools out) never stated this was a perm beta

You expect this to magic to be the first world? all your accounts magically changing? No don't be stupid.

the point of a beta is for testing, to highly believe the fact it would become W1 is plain stupid and in my eyes its your own fault for spending money when you do not find out about the server in question.

DeletedUser

the point of a beta is for testing, to highly believe the fact it would become W1 is plain stupid and in my eyes its your own fault for spending money when you do not find out about the server in question.

They took the german beta and turned it into w1 so hardly stupid not to expect the same here

Looking at the date the last announcement was made about resets was after the game was advertised on both tw's and a mass join up happened and players dived in and bought gold

A cock up on inno's timing maybe but still one that has cost it some goodwill from players

One final thing, it would not hurt the Dev's to do a mass mail in game as not every player comes here to point out this will be a world that resets from time to time.

DeletedUser

They took the german beta and turned it into w1 so hardly stupid not to expect the same here

Looking at the date the last announcement was made about resets was after the game was advertised on both tw's and a mass join up happened and players dived in and bought gold

A cock up on inno's timing maybe but still one that has cost it some goodwill from players

One final thing, it would not hurt the Dev's to do a mass mail in game as not every player comes here to point out this will be a world that resets from time to time.

Not everybody played the German Beta.

And it has clearly been announced on Tribalwars and The West that this is a Permanent Beta which will reset.

How will they lose goodwill? Same accounts they keep the gold, they buy, they spend on beta, not Inno's problem.