Update process changes on Beta - Realease Notes?

Dear players!

We would like to inform you about incoming changes to the process related to Beta updates.

In the past we had several server issues after the implementation of new versions, therefore we have decided to improve the quality of our update process. To ensure improvements, we have reorganized the patching schedule as follows:

On Friday, the update is announced on corresponding section of the Beta forum – “Release Notes”.
Deep internal testing phase over the weekend to ensure fixes of major bugs.
On Tuesday, the Beta servers are updated. Players testing on our Beta worlds then have an entire week for reporting bugs which we will address accordingly.
The following Tuesday and Wednesday, the newly improved version is released on official servers.

The update process changes will be put in place immediately with version 2.60. That means, the release notes will be published this Friday, 18th April and Beta servers will be updated on Tuesday, April 22nd.

Have a nice time with Grepolis,

You Beta Team
I am really wonder, where the release notes are?

Dear Guys,
when do you think you will be so kind, to publish the next release notes? The Friday is already gone and the Saturday is greyed up!

DeletedUser

2.67 changelog appeared Friday evening and it got published as soon as I had an opportunity to do so. I understand your frustration, we will do our best to keep the dates in the future.

Regards,
Geode

Oh Dear:unhappy:

It looks like, today is Saturday, isn't it?
I believe - on Friday, was a very important date, wasn't it? Oh yeah...the update information for the next update are already available!

Do you share it with us?

DeletedUser1914

But after a few exciting hours, we finally know why it took so long:...

They have some new graphics for this important changelog :smile:

DeletedUser2543

smiley_emoticons_weckruf.gif

It's friday evening

Do you have any release notes for the update 2.97?

By the way, I received already the app 2.96 on Apple Store. But nobody has been written, what there have updated.

Can you help?

DeletedUser

Thank you very much for your reminder, as always :)

I have posted the update notes for browser v.2.97.

According to App Update - I usually post the changelog when it is available for you. We have no influence when it is validated by the App Store.
I have posted the Update here - it brings multiple improvements and bugfixes, so let us know if you want to mention anything, give any suggestions.

afbbldlc44.jpg

When exactly this announcement will be changed according to the new update procedure (Beta updates four days earlier, on Fridays)?

Btw, do we still have a Beta team here at all?

rcqznaua91.jpg

mgvcmpsl47.jpg

Vacation? Lack of interest? Or just back to the well known standard of "activity" of the last year and a half?

InnoGames

Your friendly forum bot
afbbldlc44.jpg

When exactly this announcement will be changed according to the new update procedure (Beta updates four days earlier, on Fridays)?

Btw, do we still have a Beta team here at all?

rcqznaua91.jpg

mgvcmpsl47.jpg

Vacation? Lack of interest? Or just back to the well known standard of "activity" of the last year and a half?

Dear Draba Aspera,

The beta team exists and is currently being reorganized. Thank you for pointing out the lack of announcement, we will cover that in the next minutes.

Regards

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Very wellcome, @* Arci *

What so you think about the latest Update notes?

As I can see this thread is about an old deployment system, starting from today I can only promise I'll keep you posted as soon as we have player-relevant changes to publish.

With the new deployment system (as you probably read from our devblog) we'll publish new relevant information everytime we have some.

I can anticipate that probably tomorrow we'll have some new changes from 2.120.