The new UI feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

the wood-rock-silver indicators are too little, i need a magnifying glass to read them.
in general, all the UI elements are microscopic, it seems to me to play "Find the differences".

DeletedUser

Wonderful new interface. only I misses the old quick start strip. where I access to the barracks and harbour(port) had. :huh:

Greetings
Geisti

DeletedUser

Wonderful new interface. only I misses the old quick start strip. where I access to the barracks and harbour(port) had. :huh:

Greetings
Geisti

The quick links to Barracks and Harbors are now available on the right side of the interface, under the available units in your town.

DeletedUser2501

Nice JOKE

hzwg.png

I HAVE NO CACHING on BROWSER

0mhr.png

XBlG4hK.png

6vTaYuU.png

Better give back the old UI

DeletedUser2719

Hello!
First I like to say that I think that the new interface is really nice! The graphics are awesome (!) so good work guys! You did a great job!

Now the "bad" part... ;) Some suggestions and observations of mine:
  • The "Jump to these coordinates button" and "Save location button" are too big - you don't need them that often and they are more distraction that way than useful. Also the "Jump to these coordinates button" is on the same place as the "Jump to current city button" in the old interface (like bottom right from the map) - that is really distracting when you first use the new interface. So to be clear these two buttons should be smaller and rectangular maybe.
  • The "color assignments button" seems misplaced - the position in the minimap looks weird.
  • The minimap is really small now and its a bit pointless to use it to gain an overview of an island because you can't fit a whole island in that window. The number for the sea even makes it more difficult and hides part of the view.
  • As somebody already said - the numbers and symbols for the ressources are kind of small. The population symbol is ridiculously tiny :D
  • There are scrollbars in empty lists like in the lists for recruiting/movement/trade and also in the premiumbar (if you use submenus)
  • The premium toolbar button still opens the list with the old list style. Same for all the information popups like if you hover over the ressources or buttons around the map.
  • The button for closing all windows appears now in the top right corner of the interface which I don't like that much. I think the old position was better.
I would therefore suggest a small change of the buttons around the minimap. I would try to fit the buttons for color "assignment", "save location" and "jump to these coordinates" in one line together with the box of the coordinates (make them rectangular and they will fit) under the minimap. Then I would reposition the number of the sea in the top part of the minimap instead of the left part.

Greetings
Quack

Slietie

Hydra
Thanks Quack for your opinion.

@ chipssi, then please delete your cache by using your browser settings. Sometimes cache may have influence on in-game settings window as well. Should you have any problems with it, then please contact via ticket.

DeletedUser

Must already say. damn good work. and, finally, this thunder beam has also disappeared again :smile:

DeletedUser

Are the announcements increased for raw materials(resources) at a later time, or do remain on a continuing basis so tiny and hardly readable?

kwfztsjp72.jpg

Greetings
Geisti

DeletedUser

I find it totally in order that the requirements have increased. but as the first island quest to get this, may be just a bad joke....
akhnbasi31.jpg

I miss the red bar for the reporting of bugs.

Do you want to have the bug reports here in the forum? Or as support tickets?

DeletedUser

The new interface is beautiful ... Much more intuitive and easy to use (on any screen).

I propose, however, if it were possible insisere the display of the polis in full screen (even on large screens).

The signal for attacks are very small and unimpressiv. I need minutes to note it.
It should be more impressiv and have to flash again

Edit: And it's only finished after pressing F5

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.