**Suggestions** - New Farming System

DeletedUser

Mouse over doesn't work, if this is troop strength then it would be raised by leveling up the village I am assuming?

leveling up increased the maximum amount of resources to be transported (farmed)

DeletedUser

Anyone else with a revolt in the village? It means that i can't demand or loot recources.

The problem is that the mood is high (86% when revolt started) so it's not normal, I think...
experiencing the same thing. and it wont let me send any troops

DeletedUser

You cannot conquer a village until the village you own is in revolt, however there appears to be a bug because I started a revolt in mine by looting to see what would happen and now the "Attack" button will not work as the troops when you select them interferes with the function of it. =/

Once again click the image for a better view

Argentis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why on earth do I see medieval picture on demand screen. We are in grepolis, not in tribal wars ;)

DeletedUser

How can i get one more village?
i tried to attack but nothing happened

also there was no report anyways

DeletedUser

Hey guys
Just something to say
1)Its looting that gives the most ress, not demanding
2)The blue bar is how many troops you have - i know they told something about a senate limit, but i haven't experienced that... just troop limit.
3)There is no kind of revolt on a village. You send atk. You win. You have the village. Done
4)Seekhunt, there is no reason to let them defend your cities, since even if 100 had conquered the same villiage you would have the same amount of ressources(and guess that is why it isn't possible to defend them)

Hoped it helped

DeletedUser

ok thanks. well at least so i did not missed out on something :)

DeletedUser

The last, 8-th farming village is defended by 375 defense units behind level 20 wall. Does anyone conquer it? I mean - you will lose over 500 population worth of troops ... That means a lot of resources and time to build. Is it worth it?

DeletedUser

i would think so. At least in the long run.

Because if someone ones to conquer one of your villages it will then be protected by the same amount. Which will be the same loss for the other person. So if i understand it correct its only a matter of who wants the most farms :)

DeletedUser

Because if someone ones to conquer one of your villages it will then be protected by the same amount.

What? Are you trying to tell me, that someone can conquer my farming village? Or that I can conquer someone's farming village? I think you are wrong in this case...

DeletedUser

HE i just got confused my self.

Can all on the island have all 8 villages on the same time ?
I thought that if i conquered a village, it was mine alone and no others?

And when i conquer a new village i would either take it from someone or they would have to take it from me if they want to resource !!

DeletedUser

All players can have all farming villages at the same time.

It works basicaly so, that you do not fight other player for the village - you fight village itself. After you take it - village sends you resources. Even more - you should cooperate with other players to develop the villages. Each village can level up from level 1 to level 6 and it levels in a way you put resources into it. If other players put their resources into that village - it will elvel up even if you do not pay a single resource for this. So - the more players has the village - the better.

DeletedUser

From the village info screen:
"Every alliance member on the island can send resources to help with the expansion. The higher the expansion, the higher the contributed resources can be"

Does that mean, that if I am the only member of my alliance on the island have to upgrade all my 7 villages on my own? That no enemy on my island will profit from the resources I've put into upgrading a village? I do need someone to proove this or correct me if I am wrong... I see some villages on my island got upgraded even though I doid not send resources there. But there are like 5 of us on the island from my alliance.

DeletedUser

the text is wrong, everyone can send resources and everyone on the island will profit from expanding a village when he as conquered it, a better description is found by hovering the mouse over the expansion level picture(the picture under the one for the mood on the left side) it says
A village may be expanded communally, by all the players on the island. The higher the expansion level, the higher the demanded resources can be from all players.

DeletedUser

Arh see and that is why i am confused. If i am the only one in my alliance for example. Then the text should be changed to that all can give resources to the villages and not just me.

DeletedUser

I don't see the new farming system in world 1. Is it supposed to be there?