**Suggestions** - New Farming System

DeletedUser

i did not get i spot on W3 so it would be nice if someone could give some info about the topic:
short description of the option you have with some screens and when the farming system works info about how it works

DeletedUser

farmfr.jpg

Basicly, you start with 1 village in your control, when you have this, you can either loot or demand resources.
When you loot you get 100% Resources
When you demand you get 200% resources, but the village will lose some mood.
The number behind the clock id the time in minutes it will take to ba able to loot/demand again.

DeletedUser

farmfr.jpg

Basicly, you start with 1 village in your control, when you have this, you can either loot or demand resources.
When you loot you get 100% Resources
When you demand you get 200% resources, but the village will lose some mood.
The number behind the clock id the time in minutes it will take to ba able to loot/demand again.

okay but by me it doesn't work :s
I don't get ressources.. "-_-

DeletedUser

i assume trade is the same old way mood must be over 80% and exchange rate is also the same or does expansion of the villages also effect the trading part?

DeletedUser

i assume trade is the same old way mood must be over 80% and exchange rate is also the same or does expansion of the villages also effect the trading part?

i do not know this yet, nobody has got a market yet :(

DeletedUser

At first I got the ressources when demanding them, now they don't add up.
Tried Hard refresh, logging out,... nothing changed

DeletedUser

In expansion you can upgrade your village by giving resources.
If you upgrade them you get more resources by looting or demanding.
1st level is 50 on demand and 100 by looting, level 2 is 70 on demand and 140 by looting, I don't know about the 3rd level.
1294797531.jpg

You can also conquer a village, but can't really give you a lot of info on that because there seems to be a bug in the system so you can't conquer a village (or I'm doing something wrong :p)
1294797719.jpg

@Xanthos: I've got the same problem here, or it just doesn't work or it just adds up later.

DeletedUser

Question: ATM there is a revolt in my village so I can't demand or loot anymore.
Anyone knows why this happened ?
At the moment there is a defence of 3 swordsmen, 3 archers and 6 hoplites.
I still can't attack the village (not that I want to attack it off course)

The farmers are still happy too (83% mood)

1294810013.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When i try to demand or loot for resources it keeps telling me that the farming village doesn't belong to me,and i cant't get any resouces...this is not for every village on the isle.Anyone know why and what can i do?

DeletedUser

When i try to demand or loot for resources it keeps telling me that the farming village doesn't belong to me,and i cant't get any resouces...this is not for every village on the isle.Anyone know why and what can i do?

you only have 1 village that you are occupying, all other you need to conquer first before you can demand any resources

DeletedUser

I presume that village is random right?About conquering,it is a bug there or what is happenig because every time i try to sent an atack i'm blocked.Do i need more troops?
And for my village,if i want to get more resorces i have put there some of mine to increse the level?Which is more indicated,looting or demanding?
Thanks for answers,sorry for my bad english... :)

DeletedUser

i don't play 2.0 but if not everyone is an noob, than it should be a bug^^

looting= you take the resources the village has to spare
demanding= you force them to give you the double amount an resources which results in a lose of mood
____
the most efficient way to get resources should be to demand the small amount when you are active and the large when you go offline, but until you can conquer villages its dangerous since when they revolt against you, your current units in the town could die leaving you with no villages at all.

DeletedUser

For that village that suposed to give resources,when i click on demand ,it shows that i will recive resources but in reality i got nothing...that's really nice because i will have to wait 6 hours for another try...i think this is another bug...

DeletedUser

Anyone else with a revolt in the village? It means that i can't demand or loot recources.

The problem is that the mood is high (86% when revolt started) so it's not normal, I think...

DeletedUser

Anyone else with a revolt in the village? It means that i can't demand or loot recources.

The problem is that the mood is high (86% when revolt started) so it's not normal, I think...

i assume that this problem i caused because you don't have enough units occupying the village: meaning when you have more units in the village you can oppress a revolt until an even lower mood.

DeletedUser

In expansion you can upgrade your village by giving resources.
If you upgrade them you get more resources by looting or demanding.
1st level is 50 on demand and 100 by looting, level 2 is 70 on demand and 140 by looting, I don't know about the 3rd level.
1294797531.jpg

You can also conquer a village, but can't really give you a lot of info on that because there seems to be a bug in the system so you can't conquer a village (or I'm doing something wrong :p)
1294797719.jpg

@Xanthos: I've got the same problem here, or it just doesn't work or it just adds up later.

after what i seen in the forum now i found out that senate lvl have something to do if u can conquer or not i THINK.
when u at conquer it says 150/200 u need 200 to conquer i think, im not in the world so cant be sure. but if u lvl up ur senate u find out if it says 150/200 still

DeletedUser

The Blue Bar

I hope this isn't a noob question but can someone explain the blue bar that currently shows the 150/200 on the attack screen and what it is suppose to indicate?

DeletedUser

well, i would try mouse hover, but i assume that 200 is the max units strength you can gain by sending more troops, but i think you will get more somehow

DeletedUser

well, i would try mouse hover, but i assume that 200 is the max units strength you can gain by sending more troops, but i think you will get more somehow

Mouse over doesn't work, if this is troop strength then it would be raised by leveling up the village I am assuming?