Acknowledged Resources stay at the same height

• Thread starter DeletedUser4716
  • Start date

bogdy 95

Poseidon
ok thanks

i only wanted to show in how many different ways that freezing can happend

thats all^^

Thank you! I understand from beginning that is hard and relative for all of us to reproduce it. Hope the devs will encounter the issue and resolve it.

pumpkin.png

VFtjXg-QTKamnDEAZK7wYg.png

Another example.... CAll of oceans had expired, but icon still there.... and most funny it asked for 20 gold to cast again as it still thinks it is active..!!!!

How??
Had casted it about 3 hours ago..... refilling troops from battle and also watching a movie while waiting for trade to fill warehouse...
Also to mention that I had "visited" another town prior this so this is not the forst town to interact after making this browser tab active. which means that while changing town ought to had "refreshed" town properties (resources, spells, troops, etc)
so I would say another attribute is no town attribute refresh after getting back to grepolis tab (on browser) after about 30 minutes (for example)
I had the same in the past or near past (as previous players described) also with troops queue or resources.... but this is the first time I experience it with a spell.

F5 will probably solve issue.!!!

DeletedUser4186

yep or building orders that are still there but the time to finish is shown as 0:00:00 for Days

or the same in quests (but there really rare)

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Today's update fixed a similar issue, could you please check if also this one is fixed now?

DeletedUser4186

is this update only for beta? or is that life too?

because if its life than nothing changed, resources and times and pop still "freezes" at different szenarios but really often at the moment

DeletedUser4186

ok thanks for the answer Arci

if that change will go life i will test it for sure^^

DeletedUser4186

and to see there are still many freezing problems

right now i tested a few things on beta so that tab was active

e9fjO777lsxLtkwE-Bereich.png

look at the time from grepo (10:35) and then at the real time (13:40) so my mainaccount was freezed for over 3 hours no alarm sound nothing just because it wasn´t the active tab

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Looks like you have two or three external scripts intalled at the same time.

Could you please try to disable them? What you call "the time from grepo" is in fact the time displayed but one of the tools.

DeletedUser4186

as i said this many times before

that freezes are with or without scripts used

and no if you look carefully you see the grepolis time above the time of molehole

Ibr5htOpaM6fyBMd-Bereich.png

and that time freezed exaclty the same time

not only the time freezes, no the whole window freezes, AND THIS IS REPRODUCEABLE!!!!

So this one from zz2 can be considered valid and reproducable without scripts???

hy945irrT8u_D0CuADTzoQ.png

The 1 hour is the difference in the time zone... so tehre is an actual lag of 44 minutes!!

Just selected coordinates 0,0 and changed tab for about 40+ minutes.....

And when back I had this "time lag" that was described above but was not "valid" as it had scripts included.....

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
So this one from zz2 can be considered valid and reproducable without scripts???

hy945irrT8u_D0CuADTzoQ.png

The 1 hour is the difference in the time zone... so tehre is an actual lag of 44 minutes!!

Just selected coordinates 0,0 and changed tab for about 40+ minutes.....

And when back I had this "time lag" that was described above but was not "valid" as it had scripts included.....

I can't see any image, but if it isn't related to the issue reported on this thread please open a new one :)

DeletedUser4186

If you can reproduce it without scripts, feel free to report it on the german forum :)

ok to understand you correctly.

if i have an freezing on a beta world that is reproduceable i should not post it here, but in the german forum????? if everybody would do that, the bugsection here would be REALLY REALLY be silent
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

bogdy 95

Poseidon
ok to understand you correctly.

if i have an freezing on a beta world that is reproduceable i should not post it here, but in the german forum????? if everybody would do that, the bugsection here would be REALLY REALLY be silent
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

Please lets resolv the issue. If this is on one beta world, please disabled all scripts and check again.
If the issue persists, please open a new thread with all reproductibility steps.
Thank you!

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Bugs found on the live markets should be repored on that specific market, if you discovered it on beta you can report it here, by following the usual procedure as also bogdy said.

Thanks for your cooperation :)

I can't see any image, but if it isn't related to the issue reported on this thread please open a new one :)

I deeply apologize for posting this image from zz2 on this thread where we are talking about main UI freezing......
Looks like I shouldn't have post the requested example from a beta server on this thread but instead make a duplicate thread and also have a chance to get 50+25 golds.....

Next time I will create a duplicate thread (despite been warned in the past NOT to do so) and also place reproduction steps above image as this time I placed them been below and looks as if they was an issue.

Also please let me say that my above response does not intend to spam, troll or be ironic but only to acknowledge that I do understand the above reply as I feel been trolled when CoMa tells me that he is not able to see a full size image which covers more than 80% of my 22inch monitor.
p.s. I am even able to see the image in the quotation made with my post.....
https://image.prntscr.com/image/yZeutohaTgeKQjlxmUU5nA.png
yZeutohaTgeKQjlxmUU5nA.png

Sorry, I must admit that I also cannot see the image, although I am sure you can...

ehygcnpfi48.jpg

Please check your (privacy) settings for prntscr.com...^^

Last edited:
Μy apologies..
Mmmm..... strange as i use the free service and does not have privacy settings and was able to see photo from other pc on other network....
Might be the fact that i use direct photo link and not one given from prntscr.com? Don't know... But will check later

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
It's not so hard, different bugs have to be reported in different threads to keep a better tracking of the updates and related discussions.