Re-opening world 3

DeletedUser

οκ,παιζεις εσυ και εγω ειμαι απο την απ'εξω,,

DeletedUser

The tutorial is now available and more players have joined

The world will officially be re-open in one month happy?

DeletedUser

Did world 3 yesterday really open?

Why does it open again next moth?
and not tommorow?

DeletedUser

the tutorial is another,dont give us wrong answers,we are waiting about the moderators

DeletedUser

Question from me

When World 3 will be on and when we should be alert? In what date?:pro:

DeletedUser

The one month thing was to make grg7 quiet

Grg7 if you know the answer stop being annoying... gosh...

DeletedUser

if you dont know the answer dont write things which are wrong,

DeletedUser

if you dont know the answer dont write things which are wrong,

Dude stfu....
NOBODY KNOWS!!!
SO DON'T ASK IT ANYMORE... "-_- !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I can tell you what the problem is. 2.0. is still very buggy and they have 200 people on the beta server. All of them see the same bugs, like not getting resources from farming villages, not being able to occupy more, getting units stuck and so on. At that point, everyone is reporting those major bugs and they have at least 150 reports of the same things. Also you get a few of those guys posting crap on the forums for the same KNOWN bugs and issues. Very few people realize what BETA server actually means and start jumping to report every single thing they see and blame the coders for not doing their job. If they open the server to 2000 people it will become a NIGHTMARE for the moderators and the people that read the bug reports. The only solution is to clear the major things that get in the way of normal gameplay and then open the servers so the little issues can be detected (researches,spells,wonders,culture and other). When the mods said world 3 will be open in couple of days they actually meant "we hope that we can fix the big issues in a couple of days". Guess what, they didn't it is not a big deal. BE PATIENT and let them work.

DeletedUser

Good post if there was rep on the forum +1 dude :)

Beta is indeed all about finding the bugs and fixing them before opening it to the majority of the players, atleast that's what it meant when I played other games..
And if you ask me they are doing a pretty good job, they already fixed the conquering.

When game starts you get on village
If you want a second village you need to beat 6 slingers, then 60 swordsmen and it'll probebly add up even more :)

Looks cool!

DeletedUser

when shall the world open for 20000 people, i am still not in the world. I hate it when they hate me. Why am i never in the server :unhappy: open it so fast as it can please !!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

eehh NO. Relax ok.

its not like its fun to play. Well a little ofcause but this is not like your normal grepolis.
there's bugs. new info to learn and find out. All kinds of stuff that can have an impact on your game. So dont spam the forum for why you did not get in. But think of it as a possibility to do something else. There was a gab for about 1000 players today. So that you did not get in was just to bad. Dont get bad over it.