Re-opening world 3

DeletedUser

She is not the one who is repairing errors and other problems, and if you would use atleas 0,00001 % of your brain you would know that it is not so easy and you can't know how long it will take to fix them!

DeletedUser

I havent read all the post in this topic and I am not at world 3. Can those who are at the world tell me: Is the world already closed and are they fixing now ore is world 3 still open?

DeletedUser

At this point it has not been decided when more players will be allowed in to world 3. Until Betsy makes an announcement anything anyone has heard is nothing but speculation.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SHHHHH don't tell them they won't know since they don't have a spot this way we can conserve ours if the server is reseted:p :smirk:

DeletedUser

hahaa... But that was late for the update. Working time i mean. But if the server is only updated and not reset i dont think you will loose your spot

DeletedUser

Bah i'm on my computer all day so i don't think i'll loose it hahaha

Question: did anyone tried the conquer option yet?

DeletedUser

=_= you cannot attack a farm village you can loot it but not conquer if you don't have an answer please don't say a thing...

DeletedUser

=_= you cannot attack a farm village you can loot it but not conquer if you don't have an answer please don't say a thing...

I thing you need senate level 15 to attack a farm which doesn't belong to you ...
I can attack it, but I can't conquer it ... don't know what doesn't work ^^'

DeletedUser

I thing you need senate level 15 to attack a farm which doesn't belong to you ...
I can attack it, but I can't conquer it ... don't know what doesn't work ^^'

I have Senate level 15 and I can't conquer it...

Maybe we must have 150 units?

DeletedUser

No. You can conquer another village when in your own village is a revolt.

DeletedUser

I know it is not question section but I still would like to ask!
Will World 3 stay speed x10 server even after testing ends?

Ok it is Question section! :D

DeletedUser

No. You can conquer another village when in your own village is a revolt.

According to the announcements about the 2.0, you can possess more than only one farm ...
Are you sure of what you say ?

I don't know but I think the beta test stay speed x10 to find easier bugs and problems ;)

DeletedUser

I just had idea that maybe you cant conquest becouse you have not killed all units! :D
For example, you can't kill transport ships and thous units who are already at farming villages might be problem!

That's just idea!

DeletedUser

Yeah but in that case how do you kill the units?
I think that we all need some kind of training lol