New world

DeletedUser

we need a conquest world with speed 5 and unit speed 4 similar to sandbox 1 I prefer conquest its more fun and exciting. to me sandbox2 is finished now so many ghosts towns about just shows that the managers should rset this world asap
The main point of the sandbox worlds is to test out things as well as for sniffing out bugs, not to compete in battle. These are side things but if you want those to be the main things, the regular game servers are where you should go.

DeletedUser

im sorry but what!?

we are suppose to treat the sandbox worlds as if they are real worlds!! what you just said hurt my brain. according to you statement we arent suppose to play a war game like a war game?

DeletedUser2940

The main point of the sandbox worlds is to test out things as well as for sniffing out bugs, not to compete in battle. These are side things but if you want those to be the main things, the regular game servers are where you should go.

Sorry for screaming, but
WHAT?!

We should compete in battle. We should and (we) will compete hard. This is not a "side thing", this is the point of the game.

DeletedUser

Sorry for screaming, but
WHAT?!

We should compete in battle. We should and (we) will compete hard. This is not a "side thing", this is the point of the game.

Yes but its not like you are going to get a special post (or at least that is how it used to be) on the front page of beta, this is for testing the game, by not compete in battle i meant not such as the normal grepolis worlds (en, us, gr), there is a giant bug reports button on top for a reason.

DeletedUser

there sure is. and that giant button is for if i encounter a bug while playing the game the way it was built to be played.

why would inno keep a beta server to test new ideas with if we didnt play like this was a production server. if we all play like sissies then inno has no reason to keep the server going.

by the way once again this thread is for the suggestion of a new conquest world with all speed settings set to 4 or 5.

and who are you chris? i know another chris here. i dont like him much either. must be a name thing.

DeletedUser

there sure is. and that giant button is for if i encounter a bug while playing the game the way it was built to be played.

why would inno keep a beta server to test new ideas with if we didnt play like this was a production server. if we all play like sissies then inno has no reason to keep the server going.

by the way once again this thread is for the suggestion of a new conquest world with all speed settings set to 4 or 5.

and who are you chris? i know another chris here. i dont like him much either. must be a name thing.

I am simply saying that whatever you do may be lost at any moment if inno deems it neccesary. On the regular game servers the only reason they would shut it down is if they could no longer support it. If you do not like me then that is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

DeletedUser

thank you for summing up the obvious. what we are requesti.g is that the devs consider opening a new world. your comments are not really helping in either direction for this.

i get it. you pry have a ton of cities and are happy playing hyperborea style in the beta server. theres no reason you cant do that all over again if they start a new world.

DeletedUser

thank you for summing up the obvious. what we are requesti.g is that the devs consider opening a new world. your comments are not really helping in either direction for this.

i get it. you pry have a ton of cities and are happy playing hyperborea style in the beta server. theres no reason you cant do that all over again if they start a new world.
My comments are defending my points that yes a player who looks for excitement and fast worlds can come here but, the point is to test and play for the purpose of testing. I do however think a new world is required as none of the worlds have the level 36 academy (correct me if I am wrong as I have only played sandbox 1 & 2).

DeletedUser

sb3 is fully updated but its slower then 1 and 2

testing is always a major point, but i cant remember how many times we have benn told to play like we would on a production serverso as to get the full effect of the testing we are doing.

if you ask me i think we should have 3 new worlds all with the speeds set to 5s all around.

one conquest
one revolt
one hyperborea (some people like it)

that would boost morale with the current players and will most certainly draw new ones in to help test as well.

DeletedUser

The topic is considered and actions will be taken when the time comes. We will keep you informed.

Di Varane

Pegasus
Yeah, chances for new worl to be opened, are realy small. I dont get inno..why dont they listen to us, yeah its a testing world but still we can have fun while playing in, and maybe in a diffrent way.

DeletedUser2940

What different way? Do you mean the "way of waiting". That is not a way of playing, that's a way of not playing.

Clear Note

Divine Envoy
We're in August and will soon make a gap year sandbox 3. I wonder how much longer we have to wait for us to play a new world Beta ??

when are details for sandbox 5 being announced please oh please let it be a conquest world we allready have 2 revolt worlds on beta servers:pro:

As the Starting Date from BPV Test isn't far, we will get information soon.

Starting next week, Tuesday the 24th of November, we will grant you access to a new beta world called "BPV Test" (world zz5) where this feature will be enabled. All other beta worlds won't get this feature. A separate announcement with some more information will follow - so stay tuned!

DeletedUser

when are details for sandbox 5 being announced please oh please let it be a conquest world we allready have 2 revolt worlds on beta servers:pro:

I can already tell you that it will be a conquest world. :)