New world

Di Varane

Pegasus
So, as it looks like sandbox and sandbox2 are comming to the end, and im wondering when there will be a new world that is going to be opend, and also due to realy realy slow progress, there should be a new world with higher speed.

my idea for new world would be

Game Speed 5
Unit Speed 5
Revolt
Morale Active

I would give it speed 5 at least, beacuse there are about 10 Alliances which are having pretty much big stats, after that is a big gap, even on sandbox 3, other 2 world its better not to mention, i think it takes to long to get to the WW era, which is no problem to me, but the problem is that lack of players, maybe higher speed or something like speed server would attaract more player to play on beta, from 1000 players there are about 300 players that are active all the time, its just something that happens to early here.

DeletedUser

as our fearless community manager has said many times to me and many others. there are no plans to start a new world at this time.

i feel the same way you do but its not up to the players. and if we keep harping on them theyll give us another slow as snail snot world to play with (e.g. sandbox3)

Di Varane

Pegasus
as our fearless community manager has said many times to me and many others. there are no plans to start a new world at this time.

i feel the same way you do but its not up to the players. and if we keep harping on them theyll give us another slow as snail snot world to play with (e.g. sandbox3)

Well if thats what they are saying, i hope all of their servers die at the end, i think cmonn, they should be concetrated on making players happy, and attracting new ones, making worlds, which would be better, after all they need players on Beta, to see if their new idea is goo/bad, and playing on world like this its boring, boring, boring, there may be TOP 5 allainces who are good, others are mostly not worth to mention, is like a perfect noob world.

DeletedUser

i complety understand where you are coming from. maybe they will reset the beta worlds now that we are in a new year. keep your head up though :) we are here to make and discuss suggestions and we are doing just that.

DeletedUser

I too would like to have a new world with the configurations that you said you.

DeletedUser

please we need to stop harrassing them about it or they will give a world with all 1s for stats :'(

Di Varane

Pegasus
well, hope they do something about it ;) and if there is going to be a reset, i will do a premade, and hope that all the players that betrayd me on SB3 joins the world so that i can kick there buts, ever month.

Di Varane

Pegasus
who joins me in premade??? al you have to be is loyal, active, angry, mad, respective and you need to hate Barcelona ;)

DeletedUser

lol!!! it the settings end up being good ill join you...i only cover about half of your requirement list though!!! lol!!!

Di Varane

Pegasus
please we need to stop harrassing them about it or they will give a world with all 1s for stats :'(

yeah meybe they will give us sanfbox4 with world speed 0 and unit speed 0...it would make a perfect world for them, boring as always here on beta :)

DeletedUser

yeah meybe they will give us sanfbox4 with world speed 0 and unit speed 0...it would make a perfect world for them, boring as always here on beta :)

Why is it so boring then? Do you have any suggestions? ZZ2 and ZZ3 are having game speed of 4 and 3 respectfully.

I will ask my supervisors about race worlds with higher settings to ramp up the competition.

DeletedUser

its the unit movement speeds. i send an attack to a city on my island and then i can go take a nap it takes so long!!! lmao!!!

Di Varane

Pegasus
Why is it so boring then? Do you have any suggestions? ZZ2 and ZZ3 are having game speed of 4 and 3 respectfully.

I will ask my supervisors about race worlds with higher settings to ramp up the competition.

I know but that would be normal if there would be more players, but lets take a look on sandbox3

Player registered on world:

from those there are about 300 acrive players, and the server is only 3 months old, i think that says enough, i lile beta server, but it just becomes boring, you see players now with over 200k, and still having lower BP rank than me, and i stoppedt 1month ago, everything is just so slowly, and there is only 1 OC, which is filled with some action, but mostly other oceans are not worth to mention, if there would be higher speed, even higher than 5/5 it would attract more people on this server, somethning like speed world which would last for about 1y, not to much speed but just to make things faster,

Di Varane

Pegasus
Meybe a world with speed 50/50, it would make something realy interested to the people who realy want to have fun in playing grepo, that would be a dream world, and the world would ran even after WW is completed, making bigger allainces to fight for a longer time, even the smaller ones, and make some sort of challenge than a PC player who starts with 200 Cities, and the allaince that conquers most of them winns the world.

DeletedUser

Meybe a world with speed 50/50, it would make something realy interested to the people who realy want to have fun in playing grepo, that would be a dream world, and the world would ran even after WW is completed, making bigger allainces to fight for a longer time, even the smaller ones, and make some sort of challenge than a PC player who starts with 200 Cities, and the allaince that conquers most of them winns the world.

Higher speeds create higher traffic on our servers, so such settings are not likely to happen.

Di Varane

Pegasus
ok, I understand, well i just want to play on a fast world, it makes things more interested, if there is only up to 2k players on server...

Di Varane

Pegasus
Im so bored, admin can you give.me Grepolis app so that i can.play.my own Private server on my PC? ;)

Just kidding hahah, but it.would be fun ;)