New world

DeletedUser

I can already tell you that it will be a conquest world. :)

And with what settings..
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

regards
Geisti

wooohooooooooooooooooooooooooo brilliant news and also i hope its a fast world or i.ll be happy with world speed 4 lol you guys rock at imo games :wink:

hi when you releasing information on zz5 tester world as the world opens tomorrow more information would be appreciated:pro:

DeletedUser

For now we postponed the opening of zz5 to Wednesday, 25th of November, as we want to polish this version a bit more until we are showing it to you. I also changed the date in the release notes of 2.101.

damn you guys are keeping us waiting lol will the world speed be higher than 5 as rumours are going about your going to give us a very fast world haha i will cry in my morning cup of coffee if its world speed 1 lol and what time will the server be open to play on wendsday

DeletedUser

I'm sorry about this information but we decided to postpone the start of zz5 again. For now we won't tell you any additional starting date but we will update you about this topic as soon as we can. So pleace stay a little more patient and stay tuned.

DeletedUser

May I ask why the starting time is shifted again..

regards
Geisti

DeletedUser

We would like to polish this feature a little bit more and fix some more already known bugs so that the first impression of this feature turns out well for our community and not only negative.

DeletedUser

We would like to polish this feature a little bit more and fix some more already known bugs so that the first impression of this feature turns out well for our community and not only negative.

Excuse Zoelis..ich've ever laughed more here..
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

smiley_emoticons_grab-schaufler2.gif

Geisti

am sure if the new world was ready i think it would be open am sure they would like us to buy lots of gold lol so we must be patient

DeletedUser

Start later this year..or at least until the year nines..

regards
Geisti

Well, the "internal test and polishing phase" should have come before the announcement of the release of the feature (and a new beta world)...^^

DeletedUser3691

When can we finaly expect this new world? I'm getting very curious about these new features. Like some mentioned above, these problems should have been sorted before the world was announced so now we would like some additional information
smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif