New world

DeletedUser

i think the devs have just lost touch with us. i dont even think they know how to play anymore :p maybe they should start up a new world just to try and prove me wrong!! XD. lmao

Clear Note

Divine Envoy
We know that worlds BETA are different from the others, but even so they should be boring. In addition to creating a new world, Sandbox 4, I suggest to open on average 3 or 4 worlds BETA per year. So bring more players and more excitement to this server. Currently only open world BETA 1 per year and this is very discouraging. I hope the game team hear our plea :)

DeletedUser2940

I think this topic was, is and will be under discussion always.

DeletedUser

very true. but if we in the forum stop bringing it up then the discussion will end.

firing

Minotaur
I don't think there is anything wrong with the current speed of the worlds. It's just new worlds and resets are sooo rare, that if you're not around at the beginning of the world, you have to wait a year unless you want to play when the top player already has 1 million points.

The only world that I can remember being stopped is Rise of Heroes. I led the #2 alliance in the world when they closed it, and we had just taken down Domination Complex and that noob oatparchasi (rimmed him lol. Ever hear them mentioning winning a world, see if they remember that. We tore their alliance apart). Yet, I wasn't too upset they closed the world, because I figured that just meant they would reset every world every few months from now on, which, while not ideal, at least there was some consistency with that.

But to have the world I played close down, and then a new world never made or an old world reset, I must admit that's a little annoying. I want to play this server... but I don't want to have to grow from 0 points to 500k, only to have there be guys 10x my size just because I joined way too late and there's no new worlds.

Edit: I'd also like to point out that these forums are completely dead besides ABAIN and Geode lol. That's not good. The devs are looking at these forums... yet no one is posting in them. If you increase your member count, you'll get a lot better results on the forum, with players providing more feedback on what they like and what they don't. A lot of people hate gold trading, but never got the chance to stop it, mostly because a lot of guys don't even know the beta testing server exists. What should be done, is you should ask Baudin Toolan on the en server, and possibly other community managers from around the world, to post in their forum there is a new world opening here. This server has never been advertised really.

Just saying.

Devs, I'd also like to enlist your help. I'm not sure if you guys really have any say on opening new worlds or not, but I know if you said to the people that do have a say that you would like to try and get these forums more active (which you really should), it would go a long ways.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2940

I don't think there is anything wrong with the current speed of the worlds.

Really?! How often do you check Grepolis? You probably log in once a few days if you can be satisfied with speed 3/1 world. The production worlds are faster! (Numbers 4 and higher exist everywhere, but not in the "new world speed" input for Beta.)

firing

Minotaur
No, I'm a guy who players on the en and us servers successfully, and knows what it's like to play a speed 1 unit speed 1 server, which is going to be a lot slower. Speed 3 worlds are the quickest ones on en and us. Yes, the unit speed is slow, oh well. You guys complain too much if a speed 3 world is too slow. They had 1 speed 12 world, the Hero World, that didn't last very long. I'd take a look at my join date on these forums, and a look at your join date on these forums. I know what I'm talking about, speed 3 is a fast world, unit speed is slow, but players on every other server deal with it, stop complaining.

Edit: Just thought maybe Inno has opened a speed 5 world on another server and that's what you guys are comparing this to or something, but otherwise, your point makes no sense.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

the idea here is that the current worlds are quite literally over. ww have been built and victors have been decided. the speeds are just what we would lime to see and if the devs dont want to then we will still play because we love the game. spped 3 does seem slow to me for this format. we should, imho, be running speed 4 or 5 so that things get moving more quickly and to attract more people. in a production server speed 2 or 3 is pretty damn good. but there are so few of us in the beta server that i think we as the beta players should be able to have just a little extrafun then the players on the production server.

either way back to the original point of this thread.

sb1 and sb2 are done. can they be reset or remodeled?
sb3 is ok but its revolt and a new conquest world would be nice :)

i suggest all the speeds in the new world be 4 or 5 so us beta players can have just a wee bit more fun then the production players.

Thank you. :)

Di Varane

Pegasus
Hope there will be one oppening soon, but i have a pause now, so, till i come back, i hope.i dont miss anything ;)

Di Varane

Pegasus
When i get my pc back, ill go for a long waiting time, for new world to open here.. But when it does, ill go for a win, hope with you Abain on my side :)

we need a conquest world with speed 5 and unit speed 4 similar to sandbox 1 I prefer conquest its more fun and exciting. to me sandbox2 is finished now so many ghosts towns about just shows that the managers should rset this world asap

Last edited:

DeletedUser

sb2 wouldnt be so bad if everyone didnt start with 5 cities!! but yes we need a new conquest world. sb1 and 2 are done.

you tell me how many more players you need to post here for this to happen already and ill find them!!