Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Unit and trade speed 2

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Unit and trade speed 3

Votes: 25 65.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser4128

it seems that cqest votes are mutch more than revolts,hope that we gonna play in 4 speed and revolt

DeletedUser2940

I can't see the point why people vote for Beginners protection lasting 7 days. Can someone post an answer why such a long duration is better? I, personally, find even 5 days too much (maybe I should mention I am the one and (now, when I am writing this) only user voting for world speeds 1 and 2).

begiiners protection lengh should depend on world speed if we get a fast world i dont see any reason why it should be no more than 48 hours

DeletedUser3919

Moin, es gibt doch auch ein Forum in Deutsch für die Beta. Kann mir mal jemand den Link dafür geben Bitte? Ich sage schon mal Danke :)

DeletedUser3919

Danke
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

DeletedUser

1. World speed 4
    But, i prefer speed 5.
    Given that this is a beta server, it would be necessary to try to speed 6 or even better - 12;)
  2. Beginners protection 7 days
  3. Alliance limit 90

4. Morale disabled
  5. Fight system: Revolt
    I'm prefer Revolt, but many peoples are prefer Conquest. I think that if we will test new settings, we need start TWO new servers - one with revolt, second - with conquest.
  6. Night bonus start/end
    Becose peoples an around all world in many time zones, not need set night bonus. With night bonus testers from California always will attack when it will active. ;)

7. Unit and trade speed
    This speed 5 or 6 if world speed 5 or 6.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
As soon as I'll have official informations to share with you guys I'll give you more details about the new world.

Please keep in mind that the oldest Beta world (and the one most likely to fall beyond the official limit of 300 players within the next weeks/months) is zz1/Sandbox. And Sandbox ist the only revolt world left on Beta.

I also prefer the conquest system, but I wonder whether it is wise to start a third conquest world on Beta while the only revolt world is fading away...?

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Please keep in mind that the oldest Beta world (and the one most likely to fall beyond the official limit of 300 players within the next weeks/months) is zz1/Sandbox. And Sandbox ist the only revolt world left on Beta.

I also prefer the conquest system, but I wonder whether it is wise to start a third conquest world on Beta while the only revolt world is fading away...?

This kind of polls are never "Forum users decide how the world will be", we are just asking you what config you'd like to see on the next world.

Remember that forum users aren't 100% of active players, they're just a small part of the whole playerbase.

Anyways, thanks for your comment ;)

What do you still need..Users have voted unanimously..
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

regards
Geisti
I'm so sorry but I can't start a new world just by hitting a button or I would have done it :(
I already asked to start the procedure before opening a new world, thigs like that are not only charged on a CM.

as i have made clear many times the game makers should take into consideration the settings of sandbox(zz1) and sandbox 2 beta worlds which have proven the most popular over a 3 year period zz1 and over 2 and half years sandbox 2 .the game makers brought us sandbox 3 which only lasted 18 months being world speed 3 unit speed 1 and bpv world speed 3 these 2 worlds have proven less popular than the 2 beta worlds mentioned above world speed 4 unit speed 2

DeletedUser

When this new world is opened..thereabouts..

regards
Geisti

Wish a nice Weekend

DeletedUser4151

Hi!

There is information on the release of this next server.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The waiting is almost over, you'll get cool news very soon next week!

DeletedUser4151

Thanks

The server therefore leaves the coming week or the one after that ?

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
We'll try to open it as soon as possibile, but the exact date is not planned yet, I'm sorry.