Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Island Quests

Server: ZZ2

Just went to accept a 4th island quest as usual and got this

849cdf66bd9943a99097cbcbcf2600fb.png

Has anything changed? (as I could not find anything in recent change logs) or it is a bug?? :eek::eek:

Sorry for that but during last week (at least) I kept having 4 active island quests at all the time (either completed without having accepted the reward or pending completion)

Also no such change was documented under Browser changelog 2.137, Browser changelog 2.138 and Browser changelog 2.139 which are supposed to have documented the changes that have taken place during updates of last 3 weeks..... so if this is normal to have up to 3 quests and change did not took place in last 3 weeks, then why until yesterday I was able to have/accept up to 4 quests?
And I am pretty sure about been able to accept the 4 quests as last week (and week before) I doing the tests to report the Quests on Andoid App ...

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
I had this doubt as well, but I didn't get informed about any change and in fact 3 is the correct number... so fortunately we're not facing a bug here :)

Well, we have learned about that change via Wiki only, and I cannot understand the change. The long waiting times for some of the "new" quests would call for more than 4 quests pending, not for less.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Additional details:

When you reach the last game stage you'll get a quest every 12 hours, so if you're fast enough it's not even needed to have 4 active quests at the same time, and having less active quests can help less experienced players to focus more on the active ones and don't let any quest expire.
Of course good players will be able to manage even 4, 5 or 6 hard quests at the same time, but it's not what we want.