May I ask you, why you publish the event "Nature’s Wheel of Time" one month before start?
Next month is May, and not June :confused:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
That's indeed a very good question :D

The event is going to start this Thursday, May 3rd. Months fixed on the announcement, thank you ^^

For one reason or another I have been experiencing performance issues on Beta these past few days/weeks. Switching between cities takes ages as well as the starting of festivals via culture overview, windows open with a delay, there are delays after issuing building and recruiting orders or casting spells/sending troops. Additionally, there are threads in the alliance forum (containing reports and converted GRC reports) I cannot open at the moment.

It´s worst when using a slower mobile connection, but still perceptible with fast connections.

Report - The wall level was not displayed in the reports.

Just noticed that the wall level is still missing in published reports. Seems as if that bugfix did not work...
The (surviving) bug was reported and confirmed in the German bugtracker yesterday, thus only for info.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
You're right, thanks for pointing it out here :)

Apparently the display is fixed on the reports from the reports folder, but not when you publish and post somewhere the BB-Code :)