Acknowledged Building levels in app

Server ZZ2

I had to use android app for a while and noticed some strange behavior on building levels.

While changing around towns, some times due to network issues (LTE connection) there was a lag on updating the screen.
Well that seems to be OK as it needs good reception to upload and download game data.

The strange thing I have noticed is that some times due this delay, strangly big bulding levels appear.

i.e. on this screenshot timber camp appears to be upgraded to level 43 (!!!) while max level is 40
c36bd5fff6df431fb9f746a508b93d37.png

or cave to level 11

Almost all times issue appears with buildings that are queued for upgrade.

Issue exists for a while, but needed some time to synch and be able to get screenshot, as after couple of seconds everything comes back to normal as long as LTE connection is restored.

Mainly I think that when there is slow connection due to lag I am able to see it....
otherwise it might change too fast that you have the feeling something changed but not sure what... that is why I delayed to report as I was not fast enough to get screenshot.
It is mostly noticeable on slow/really bad connection (maybe on 2G network) where page refresh might take a bit longer.

The strange thing for me is not that it displays wrong level (as this might happen due to update/cached images) but the fact that it gives really high levels on buildings which are greater than building max level.
For example if on "last visit" on town I had cave 6 and now it is lets say 9 and has cached info for upgrade for 4 levels, it would be accepted to get all level indications up to 10 due to cached info not updated. But giving 11 while max level is 10 is too strange.

And I just found one older screenshot (which I thought I had lost) from 21.06.2016

1c57673af17549dc92487014d4751671.png

Where timber camp and silver mine are 42 and 41....

As said issue is old but hard to get screenshot..... and mostly noticeable on slow or bad connection/reception where screen content refresh rate is not that high due to the network speed issue.