Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
This is just one of the various tactics that players can adopt, not the only one actually viable.

This raises the percentage on a fixed 5% per town swap, assuming that every town has 0 free population and offensive troops everywhere, that reduces even more the number of concrete cases.

This does not changes what I said before, we're still talking about little percentages on just a few cases.

I think you're overreacting once again, even before trying to play with the new condition.

Nobody will play with this new condition. I have not seen or heard a single positive remark regarding this change (beside yours), and I cannot believe that the Inno team will ignore the unanimous rejection of this change.

Btw, I cannot understand how someone could implement a change like this without prior warning - and without asking the communities first.

DeletedUser4183

You keep telling us that we don't know the game, and complain that by switching town owner you lose the troops you've build in.

Well, I don't think a WW town is covered with just the ~3000 troops that a level 45 farm can provide. Local troops should be just a little percent of the whole wall (not more than 5% even if your alleance is pretty small), am I wrong on that too?

Yes you are completely wrong again on this point.

In Conquest worlds you build no wall at all. Only players who dont listen to their alliance leaders or dont understand the game do this.
Especially in WW Cities you DONT build a wall and you DONT deff the city with thousands of troops.
The players chossen to be on and around the ww islands are the most active in the alliance and are choosen very carefully.
just "switching them out" doesnt work.

You build only offensive Landtroops + offensive flying myths + a bit of see defense for timing on and around the world wonder islands.
no massive deffing. Every Alliance which does this doesnt win the world.
No chance at all.

"It doesnt matter if you loose these 3000 troops"
OF course does it matter+
or does it not matter if i just take 10 dollars from you?

This change is against EVERYTHING players wish for more fun ww and will just make the ww an even more pain in the ass.
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Don't worry, we're collecting and discussing about all of your feedbacks :)

And to be clear, this change was promoted by you, the community, through the years. By talking with some other CMs seem that only German market is against this feature.

I'll keep you posted as soon as I'll have any news on this topic.

@Mattizin: Please, don't be afraid, this change will affect everyone, not only your alliance. Everyone will have to change the playstyle, not only you, there's nothing unfair on that.

DeletedUser4183

Don't worry, we're collecting and discussing about all of your feedbacks :)

And to be clear, this change was promoted by you, the community, through the years. By talking with some other CMs seem that only German market is against this feature.

I'll keep you posted as soon as I'll have any news on this topic.

@Mattizin: Please, don't be afraid, this change will affect everyone, not only your alliance. Everyone will have to change the playstyle, not only you, there's nothing unfair on that.

You dont take our arguments serious ("its just a meta change", "dont be afraid", "try it first") , but you are discussing it?

And theres it again the "evil german community", hilarious.

And im not afraid. I play this game long enough. Probably longer then 99% of current players and this change is against everyone who plays this game fair and has a bit of fun with the wws at the moment. If you want to ruin that too go forward.

The information has not even reached other markets - even the majority of the Beta players is not aware of it up to now.

Show me one single discussion on other markets than Beta and Germany, with positive feedback for the change regarding the WW cities - or show me on which markets the information has been published at all.

It is clear that people cannot be against something they don´t know of.

Last edited:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The information has not even reached other markets - even the majority of the Beta players is not aware of it up to now.

Show me one single discussion on other markets than Beta and Germany, with positive feedback for the change regarding the WW cities - or show me on which markets the information has been published at all.

It is clear that people cannot be against something they don´t know of.

Forum is not the only comunication platform in 2016. We

Please, this is not "blame WW updates here" thread, if you don't have anything new to share with us it's not needed to go off topic.

An interesting comuncation will come on DE market soon, be patient.

EDIT: Here you are :)

DeletedUser4183

Forum is not the only comunication platform in 2016.
What do you want to say with this?

Please, this is not "blame WW updates here" thread, if you don't have anything new to share with us it's not needed to go off topic.

We blame as long as the developers think this is a good idea. Its absolutely not, see more below.

An interesting comuncation will come on DE market soon, be patient.
EDIT: Here you are :)

Just read through it.
Not a single Argument which shows the new change will be positive.
You dont remove a negative effect of the wws, you add atleast 3 new negative effects with this change and then the ww will make no fun at all.

Show me one Argument or post where someone wants this in this way and why.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
There are tickets, alliance forums, skype, direct contacts and so on.

If other CMs says that they keep getting tickets on WW islands covered by vacation mode, I trust them, why should they lie?

Please, this is the last time I say that, don't go off topic.
This thread is for feedbacks on 2.124 update, not for talking about other communities.

DeletedUser4183

When the you justify the change with wishes of other comms i ways we cant look it if is true and why they are wantign this we will talk about other comms because its not off topic.
Its the only argument you bring and that is not valid at all.

DeletedUser2543

Make an survey in the forum and look if the change is adorable or not...
Then everyone can see, if it is wanted or not.
@* Arci * ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's why we decided to prevent those towns to get locked by vacation mode.

Sry .. you actually still all slats on the bridle or the gents Game Designer .. at the gatekeeper of IG give your mind..You are not quite crisp in the bulb .. I have 2 years ago my own daughter At the age of 7 years after successful renal surgery lost .. am almost to reason .. was just before a suicide .. my marriage has also gone into the breaks .. I was glad that the UM gave it Could be with my daughter .. and your hand hold as you left me and my ex-wife .. makes the immediately again Undo .. immediately .. this is probably the very last here ..
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Arsenal-NL

Erinys
Nobody will play with this new condition. I have not seen or heard a single positive remark regarding this change (beside yours), and I cannot believe that the Inno team will ignore the unanimous rejection of this change.

Btw, I cannot understand how someone could implement a change like this without prior warning - and without asking the communities first.

I am happy with this new function. This means that a worldwonder can be attacked at all times. In the past players go in VM because the worldwonder can't been attacked. There was no reason for going in vm.. than only safety guarantee on the worldwonder.

DeletedUser4186

You keep telling us that we don't know the game, and complain that by switching town owner you lose the troops you've build in.

Well, I don't think a WW town is covered with just the ~3000 troops that a level 45 farm can provide. Local troops should be just a little percent of the whole wall (not more than 5% even if your alleance is pretty small), am I wrong on that too?

This Answer says only ONE Thing to me. YOU don´t have any knowledge of defending WWs. Because of the huge amount of Flying Units in the Game (because of the plenty Units you can get in Events) i know NO ally who defend WW with Walls and permanent Defense. Normaly WW "DEF" looks like:

Wall ZERO Build ONLY Offtroups and/or Flyers (mostly Myths) and then there ar two Things that could happen.

1. incoming Atts Player is online, Tell his Ally HELP ATTS ARE COMING and the Ally spends DEF from near Towns BOING Kolo is going down easily
2. incoming Atts Kolo can land and the whole ALLY sends Flyers with Wall 0 it is NO Problem to kick the Kolo.

But i have another Question.

What if with Players that are in Vacation Mode if this ridicoulus Change is going life? The Ally have then NO Chance to plan new Owners for these Citys

DeletedUser4187

Hello Arci

First of all interesting change, i wouldn't say am agianst it, because it is a low tactic to win the WW. But I have several questions:

1. Will you get noticed when you have a WW city and you are in VM and you are attacked?
2. Secondly when your attacked, are you able to log in and safe your city?
3. When will this update be implemented, then people have time to adjust there strategic planns
4. And can the other allymembers attack the WWplayer who is in VM, when he is attackted?

So as herefore sayd, i could live with this change but want to know how its works.

Hope to hear from you.

Greetz Hitman3107

If other CMs says that they keep getting tickets on WW islands covered by vacation mode, I trust them, why should they lie?

Is there any feedback from other markets regarding the inacceptable way Game Design is handling this? Have other markets received any information regarding this change? If not, you should not state that the German community is the only one opposing this inept solution. It is just the only community already able to discuss it, since German Beta players informed and alerted their community and their alliances as soon as they read the announcement.

I have never seen WW islands blocked by vacation mode in my 5 years of Grepolis, not once. But even if this is a problem in exceptional cases, this "solution" is the worst imaginable.

DeletedUser4186

Yes you are completely wrong again on this point.

In Conquest worlds you build no wall at all. Only players who dont listen to their alliance leaders or dont understand the game do this.
Especially in WW Cities you DONT build a wall and you DONT deff the city with thousands of troops.
The players chossen to be on and around the ww islands are the most active in the alliance and are choosen very carefully.
just "switching them out" doesnt work.

You build only offensive Landtroops + offensive flying myths + a bit of see defense for timing on and around the world wonder islands.
no massive deffing. Every Alliance which does this doesnt win the world.
No chance at all.

"It doesnt matter if you loose these 3000 troops"
OF course does it matter+
or does it not matter if i just take 10 dollars from you?

This change is against EVERYTHING players wish for more fun ww and will just make the ww an even more pain in the ass.
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

its unbeliebable how stupid this change woulkd be. Most of the Vacation Mode in my Ally is an unplannes one. Thing in RL happen that forces Players to switch in Vacation Mode (Accidents, someone dies in the family or for me the break of my marriage). In ALL of these cases you cannot PLAN new Owners for your WW-Cities

What would you tell these Players? oh really bad that your Mom is dead SORRY but please seek an new owner for your 2 or 3 Cities (or 10 or 20) this is more important for us????

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Make an survey in the forum and look if the change is adorable or not...
Then everyone can see, if it is wanted or not.
@* Arci * ?
Not everything can be decided with a forum survey, and not everyone will vote. Furthermore, the result will be altered by some players that will do a sort of politic campaign in favor of a result rather than another one.

I am happy with this new function. This means that a worldwonder can be attacked at all times. In the past players go in VM because the worldwonder can't been attacked. There was no reason for going in vm.. than only safety guarantee on the worldwonder.
Glad to see that someone is ok with tactic changes :)
WW means war, not building!

What if with Players that are in Vacation Mode if this ridicoulus Change is going life? The Ally have then NO Chance to plan new Owners for these Citys
I'll ask for that.

Hello Arci

First of all interesting change, i wouldn't say am agianst it, because it is a low tactic to win the WW. But I have several questions:

1. Will you get noticed when you have a WW city and you are in VM and you are attacked?
2. Secondly when your attacked, are you able to log in and safe your city?
3. When will this update be implemented, then people have time to adjust there strategic planns
4. And can the other allymembers attack the WWplayer who is in VM, when he is attackted?

So as herefore sayd, i could live with this change but want to know how its works.

Hope to hear from you.

Greetz Hitman3107
1. I'm not sure about that but well, if you have a town on a WW you should know it.
Anyways, on vacation mode activation window we added this line "Cities on islands with a world wonder being built, upgraded or completed won't be protected by the vacation mode."
In order to go on VM a player should at least read how it works, and doing a quick check is just a logic routine.
2. No, the account is on vacation mode, you can't log in, but this can be an interesting point, i'll take note on that.
3. Most probably when 2.124 will be deployed on live markets, approximately around the first week of november.
4. Sure, those towns are simply not affected by VM, so everyone can fully interact with them.

I have never seen WW islands blocked by vacation mode in my 5 years of Grepolis, not once. But even if this is a problem in exceptional cases, this "solution" is the worst imaginable.
It's common that a playstyle gets spread among a market, players are almost the same and it's ok, but usually different markets are not affected by each other.
Probably in Germany is not an exploit that you use that often, but you don't know (and i can confirm it) that in some other markets it's a regular strategy.
Another example? In Italy we don't like to give too much responsibility on just 5 players to take all WWs, we think giving them to more player is better in order to defend in case of big attacks, but as you stated before in Germany you're used to give WW sometimes even to only one or two players.
Different playstyles on different markets, it's ok but we can't make different game versions too, it would be just crazy!

its unbeliebable how stupid this change woulkd be. Most of the Vacation Mode in my Ally is an unplannes one. Thing in RL happen that forces Players to switch in Vacation Mode (Accidents, someone dies in the family or for me the break of my marriage). In ALL of these cases you cannot PLAN new Owners for your WW-Cities

What would you tell these Players? oh really bad that your Mom is dead SORRY but please seek an new owner for your 2 or 3 Cities (or 10 or 20) this is more important for us????
I don't think that WW players' mom (that are a very very very tiny amout) die that ofter, to be honest. This sound more like an excuse, and if you have a bad accident maybe you can't even activate VM.
And on the rare case you do it, your enemies still have 48h in order to conquest you before VM starts.

As you can see guys we really care on your opinion, I always try to answer to everyone's questions and we listen to everyone of you, but not always we can satisfy your requests.
We keep doing our best, thanks for every constructive and meaningful feedback!

DeletedUser4189

I am visiting from the US server to be able to put in my 2 cents. I believe the majority there is against this update also. It undermines the purpose of VM. This is the first we have heard about this update also. Not sure how you can say that only Germany is against it when other servers are only now hearing about it. This should go thru a poll with the players and a message should be sent to every player about it. Especially, since it will drastically change the rules of the game.

DeletedUser

I'm going to go on holiday..Push the death of my daughter..So I do not have to support Ally..Already clear we are the evil German..With all love, I really do not have to pull in here..
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif