DeletedUser4183

This just shows that you didnt move a meter away from the original idea.
New Loopwholes? WHAT ARE THEY. They cant be worse then this idea.

It seems like you just dont want to change anything you already have implemeneted.
This is stupid and shows the feedback means nothing for innogames.
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

DeletedUser4191

whats the safest way to get a non-attackable ban and skip this VM problem?

DeletedUser4193

So now an attackable ban is the same as vacation mode if you have world wonder cities. Nice.

I know you said it doesn't effect your other cities, but who cares about your other cities?

It's interesting that Grepolis would equate a player cheating with a player having a real life emergency and needing a few days away from the game.

You have been saying for YEARS that you were developed a better end game then world wonders. Making world wonders worse is NOT it.

Again. This is a terrible idea. It punishes your most dedicated players. It is like every change you guys initiate is meant to make people stop playing the game altogether. Is your long term goal to phase out Grepolis entirely? If so, you are doing a great job killing it.

DeletedUser4191

Talking about loopholes... I have a question... I haven't seen anyone bring this up yet.

It's written - wonder cities would not be affected by VM.
We defend / attack blind, so the city practically turns into a ghost, without ruining WW.

Well you can not use spells like earthquake on ghosts, you can not use such spells on a player whose VM activated, even if the player has attackable ban (yes, yes that's true!).
could we EQ down a wall just because it is a wonder city on VM if this update would go through?

(...my bet is if you don't let banned players' cities EQd you will definitely let wonder cities be EQd, that's what inno's logic dictates.)

I've taken some time and read the German forum, despite the players absolute negative feedback and many constructive ideas / critics they seem to ignore the chance of any change. You won't see my gold. It will be hard to resist, but you won't get any more money from me as long as I don't get equal chance to activate VM, WW cities or not. I'm saying this despite I almost never activate VM, it is principle.

DeletedUser2940

These changes are one of the worst in the history of Grepolis as I remember it. (I don't say it is the worst, because it doesn't seem to surpass the introduction of windows in the game UI. Not that windows are a bad system, but they actually were a horrible idea in the form they were implemented. But it has been enhanced since, fortunately.) And now it won't help that you will "at some point in the future" (hopefully) make these changes better. Firstly, we need updates that make the game better, not worse with the vague promise to compensate for it later. Secondly, this can especially affect the worlds already in the WW era (this is a minor point, the idea is terrible even if only made live on new worlds). Even if this hasn't been anything new (I tried to put something special in my post), I just had to join this rant. :mad:
And why am I posting feedback on Friday, if the change has gone live on Wednesday? You know, I could not be active for a while ;).

DeletedUser4193

Another question?

If wonder cities are not effected by the owners VM, will the owner get alerts? And will alerts extend to spies being caught? If I'm not in VM I would get both. If Cities are not effected by VM, I would expect to get both.

The game had always been biased toward defense, which is a good thing, why now are you contradicting that and being biased toward offense? Especially on s wonder city?

If I enact VM and have wonder cities, can I cancel VM in less than 24 hours to be available to defend myself? I think this idea is terrible, but if you enact it as you say you are, I want to be able to cancel VM at will.

If my VM is interrupted, can I get my VM days back? You have assigned value to VM days as you sell them, if I am not recieving the value from them that I was expecting when I purchased them, can I be reimbursed? I think this is fair, and I think Google Play and iTunes would agree.

Will it be possible to split VM across servers? Right now it's global. If I need to take VM, but have wonder cities on one server, can I take VM on one server and not the other?

It seems like there are a lot of things you guys didn't think about.

I would seriously just be happy if the attack alarm consistently worked. Can't you just fix that? A feature we all rely on and leave things that really are not broke and have better solutions them this crap alone? Pretty please?

DeletedUser4195

I had asked about the player being treated like a banned player and about those on VM with WW cities not being able to return quickly to defend themselves. This is the question and the reply given:

'The account is on vacation mode, can be attacked by anyone, but the player cannot go online and defend their city? So now a player on VM is being treated like a banned player? How is that fair at all? If you actually go through with this, you should allow a player being attacked to end the VM in response to those attacks.'

'@ExtremeJeff: Note that not the whole account is attackable, but only WW towns. If you have 100 towns and only 1 on WW, other 99 towns will remain in VM mode.'

It feels like this similarity wasn't noticed when they decided to implement this idea. I'd like to second some of the most recent questions..
If wonder cities are not affected by the owners VM, will the owner get alerts?
If I enact VM and have wonder cities, can I cancel VM in less than 24 hours to be available to defend myself?
Could we EQ down a wall just because it is a wonder city on VM if this update would go through?

Also, thank you Arci for providing an English translation of what Naranya said because I didn't understand it at all with my translator.
I am glad to hear it will not be activated where wonders have already started but am alarmed that all will follow 'at a later point'.

DeletedUser4191

Our wonder era will start same or next week after this possible update...
already seems we lose 3 ww players ~ 10-15 cities, for total 7 days of VM what they can not postpone (wedding, competition..). This will be difficult...

DeletedUser4193

Alliances play for at least 6 months to prep for world wonders. It's difficult to plan for major changes like this only a few weeks out.

DeletedUser4199

This is ridiculous, I see many of the post regarding conquest but the assumption is that this will also apply to revolt worlds. The transfer of a city there is much more involved as there can be 50+ players supporting a wonder city. All of that support has to be returned for the revolt attack. Sent back to prevent enemy revolts and then rinse and repeat for the CS attack. INSANITY to go through all that so someone can go camping for the weekend without internet access.

In conquest worlds many WW cities are filled with Myth units so they have a better back snipe against a possible CS. You don' build a full myth unit in a week. There must be another solution to prevent VM abuse while still allowing legitimate VM for people who, contrary to Developer's beliefs, have real lives outside of the game.

If the wonders are not quickly won it can drag on for Months. Baris entered the wonder era on Dec 26 and there is still no Master of the world. That is 10 months of time that the WW holder would not have been allowed to take a camping trip, get married, have a child, etc. Is that reasonable?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4195

That is 10 months of time that the WW holder would not have been allowed to take a camping trip, get married, have a child, etc. Is that reasonable?
Apparently to the creators, it is...

DeletedUser

There are tickets, alliance forums, skype, direct contacts and so on.

If other CMs says that they keep getting tickets on WW islands covered by vacation mode, I trust them, why should they lie?

Please, this is the last time I say that, don't go off topic.
This thread is for feedbacks on 2.124 update, not for talking about other communities.

I had a question in every Forum is an area who is call Ideathread. in this threads every player can post an Idea to get the game better. The Comm can choose is it a good idea or a bad idea. I havven´t found an Idea like this could you help me please or do we live now in North Corea? or China or in a other country how is lead by a dictator?

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
I had a question in every Forum is an area who is call Ideathread. in this threads every player can post an Idea to get the game better. The Comm can choose is it a good idea or a bad idea. I havven´t found an Idea like this could you help me please or do we live now in North Corea? or China or in a other country how is lead by a dictator?
Please, your sarcasm here is not needed.

You are posting this on a section called feebacks and we're letting every of you sharing their own opinion in a polite way, furthermore we have another entire forum section, that Mimarifap kindly linked to you, where you can write down all of your suggestions and ideas.

Feel free to share everything you think with us, but please, be polite and respect other people that are working for you and this game. Even if you don't like something, everyone must be always respectful.

DeletedUser2058

• Cities on World Wonder islands aren't affected by owner's vacation mode.
Ehh, what? So, what can player do when he really goes offline?
Same what he always can do and there gives many variants.

- just to comment this: I'd rather wait 42 days + 14 bought holiday days + 42 days, if the date of registration would extend the vacation mode, than playing one single day more if this change would really take place.
42 Days + 14 Days + 42 Days + 14 Days + 30 (inactive) Days + 1 (bonus) Day
Also it is alwayse fair, when this change come on old Worlds, after 143 Days. Tell it yet, than you have later less waiting time.

WW means war, not building!
Why came the change so late? I think also that WW are for War, but this change is not change the building factor in war factor, on marginal 50:50%.

I'll ask for that.
Please tell it for the german CM also, i have the same ask posed.

1. I'm not sure about that but well, if you have a town on a WW you should know it.
I think and hope not, vacation mode = not available. Why should he get also the Info that his acc becomes attacks.

2. No, the account is on vacation mode, you can't log in, but this can be an interesting point, i'll take note on that.
Why do you should not can login in, when you get "no" Info about this. In advance you don´t get a Info.

We keep doing our best, thanks for every constructive and meaningful feedback!
Than you also should respect the means of german Players Remarks in the german Forum.
I see there no Inno-participating in the discussion of the Players.

The world is big :)
But to less offers cames from Inno. Why we should stay longer here?

-----
By the way, i am a Person who likes the fundamental idea of the WW-vacation-changing. But it gives to many open questions and possible Problems with this change, on which nobody answered. This problemes should not shall defunct, how the change with WW-vacation.
I recommended to look on the german discussions.

(I'm a player from .de, that's why there might be some mistakes...
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif
)
I too

DeletedUser4193

I understand that this change is meant to prevent the server from dragging on after wonders have been built. Your suggestion for a teammate to go on VM is to hand off their wonder city. Now we will have to save a bunch of slots for this instead of building cities to take our opponents wonders. I think this will add to the server dragging out.

Before you say that this is a small concern, may I remind you that you are planning on implementing this major change to VM over a small concern. For me the holding of slots for a teammate emergency is a larger concern then someone on a wonder island going on vacation and tying up a wonder.

DeletedUser4207

Who came up with this "Brainstorm" ???
To me it sounds like something that was thought up on some idle Tuesday morning at around 10 min after 9 am.
Make no changes...period.

DeletedUser4193

Who came up with this "Brainstorm" ???
To me it sounds like something that was thought up on some idle Tuesday morning at around 10 min after 9 am.
Make no changes...period.

It defiantly seems like it was thought up by someone who doesn't play and doesn't understand the game dynamics. So basically, it's like all their major changes recently.

DeletedUser4226

Sorry, but to my knowlegde there are more than only a few ww-cities in a members hand. If there are two players on vacation that could mean, you have to cover up 60 or more cities (it depends on how many ww-islands your alli still owns).

These days only a handful of picked members wants to own WW cities or are able to hold them, in general.
According to the preview speekers: In most of the cases there are no considerable troops of any other players in ww-cities.

All you do is to strengthen players who can not play the game. Cause they are now able to conquer a city without meeting a resistance! This is totally against any fairness.

In case by passing the cities over to another member or a group of member
a) you have to plan it
b) you have to brick the troops
c) you have to rebuild them

What a splurge! Yes, the winner is Inno, they are going to earn more money (building up new troops as soon as possible) and the second winner is the Conqueror getting a "free" city.

Surprise, surprise

Sorry, but we are not happy about such a nonsense.

DeletedUser

The whole is still a game which should be fun .. emphasis is to make fun .. should probably forget to have behind each account a person sits here and plays .. the times his problems has best example is @Anec is now ill In the bed..is not on work..requires at home..and we can now be here 360 days of the year online..sry..that I lack any understanding .. with all love, even if I deeply into mine Heart in see .. I can only contempt for Eurern deal with the players here .. the supporter I cling .. .. can not do anything for your $ signs in the eyes .. the RL your customer (player) intersects you Not the bean .. principal in the cashier rings it decent ..

smiley_emoticons_motz.gif

A really sour customer
Geisti

Edit:
This is the worst update that has been posted here lately, because you are unable to program an Endgame punish the players with changes to the holiday mode.

Last edited by a moderator: