Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Feel free to share here your feedbacks about the reworked version of our lastest event, Pandora's Box.

DeletedUser4186

in the wiki is an error

one picture shows pandorra with dust on right corner (in the first event used for the shop) but there seems not to be a shop right in this new event so no dust needed.

It seems that the picture is simply an old one from first pandorraevent

dkiojtnnu56.jpg

meli

Medusa
@* Arci * i have a few questions

1. This event dont have a Event-Shop?
2. Can we play this event in the app?
3. No daily ranking?
4. Works Demokrit with Pandoras Wisedom and the other 28 days rewards?
5. In the wiki the Awards are wrong or? You get the golden award for rank 3 and die brown for rank 1?

DeletedUser

Dear God in heaven... what have We only done badly that You lay the box of Pandora at our feet again..
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

*Irony off*

regards
Geisti

DeletedUser4186

ok it seems no shop, no dayli rewards so only the rewards from that boxes are left and the top 50 player in the whole event get something.

ok a look ath the boxrewards are showing:

2x 50 Pop
1x 100 Pop
4x Favour (only for a few hours)
4x more Resies (also only few hours)
one of each Ritual (excluding that "chariot-ritual")
1x hightended sense
and 3er Harpys 4er Griffs 5er Mantis but last 2 only for end boxes.
than that 4 Pandorrabuffs (that last only 14 Days)
and the rest are Rewards that are also getable with IQs

thats not many Reward in my eyes and not worth buying much units or spending gold for that event. The best two buffs are box 10 and 20 and this would be able without gold i think.

DeletedUser3858

we don't use a lot of our troops - it's better then last year!
but... I think other events have more rewards... may be you should return shop next time?

zutetrezut

Erinys
lol, I didn't see it
gGU2rdn.png

so, a real player... on an other world I guess... but not on SB8
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

What interest to spend gold when you don't play and you will not use the gifts ? ... except to encourage the following players in the ranking to spend too (I know how much dorian had to spend to be second)
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

But if being 1st is enough for your happiness,
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser4186

lol, I didn't see it
gGU2rdn.png

smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

What interest to spend gold when you don't play and you will not use the gifts ? ... except to encourage the following players in the ranking to spend too (I know how much dorian had to spend to be second)

perhaps he want infos for his ally for live world?

or

perhaps he is Member of IC and tested this just for an TEST?^^

last point would be SUPER because then a safe that testing time^^

DeletedUser2458

thats not many Reward in my eyes and not worth buying much units or spending gold for that event. The best two buffs are box 10 and 20 and this would be able without gold i think.
These are always amazing. They're even more amazing as they're written by a GPC member. So, we've spoken about too many events, too many rewards... every community's spoken about that... and now, we're gonna to cry that an event offers less rewards comparing to the previous ones. Nice job here, guys!

meli

Medusa
lol, I didn't see it
gGU2rdn.png

smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

I had 1200 Gold on this account for free^^

Use my free beta gold for event testing ^^

rewards which seem to be more precious than the 12 harpies rewarded in box 26 or the 16 biremes gifted on box 29

Well looks like some people can not judge what is cheap and what is expensive.....

12 harpies or 16 biremes is mainly nothing to construct yourself... even if you have an account of 5 or 10 towns..... and those are given as awards on 26 and 29 making it worthless to even try open those boxes.....

Instead of having gifts escalated... from lower to higher.... here there is a non-sense mixture

At least ifyou want to reward harpies or biremes make it worth.... give out more......

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
On the reward topic, I'd like to go deeper on the feedback.

When the rewards are too high, there's the problem that who spends too much gold gets a huge advantage.
When the rewards are smaller, some players are not satisfied because, as said, the rewards are smaller than usual and everyone wants 50 manticores rather than 5 (just an example).

What would you like the most?
Please don't say 0 gold involved, a tiny boost at the price of gold coins has to be somewhere.

In general, the problem lies in the number of events per year which has increased considerably over the years. The game(play) could cope with strong event effects/booster four times a year, and then the players really were looking forward to the next event and its special treats. Once the effects were used and gone, there were at least two months of "normal" game experience until the next event started.

By now, a year in the game is a neverending succession of events, with the last event´s rewards sometimes still in effect when the next one is starting, and game and players cannot "recover" in between. Event effects and boosters are now dominating the game and amplifying the gap between (excessive) gold users and "normal" players to such an extent that the latter are discouraged.and leaving the game. And - worst of all - since the sequence of events and opening of new worlds has quickened simultaneuosly, there is always a new (live) world on each market experiencing those disbalancing event effects within the first week(s) of its existence, lessening the chances for new players and those using less gold. We all can see the consequences - there is less and less "new blood" in the game, and only those finding a strong alliance from the start have any chance of survival.

Since there is little chance that InnoGames will return to those "healthy" and digestible four events per year, the only logical consequence is alleviating the event effects and abolishing the most disbalancing ones (like "Divine Senses", for instance - which is the main incentive for any kind of bash cheating, btw). Therefore I appreciate that the event rewards for "Pandora´s Box" have been mitigated considerably.

On the other hand, some players complain that the rewards offered throughout these first event days seem not to reflect the time and effort it takes to get them. The resource boosters offered are the ones formerly offered in island quests, while now you can get much stronger boosts from the island quests with only one or two clicks than from closing a box (which will take you appr. an hour at this early stage of the event).

Island quest:

mbmhksxjo14.jpg

Event, box 5:

olyzffpea15.jpg

It should be the other way round...^^

It´s a vicious cycle: With already much too powerful rewards available for free and without any effort in the game, it is getting harder to offer event rewards players consider worth their while - and their gold. I think it was a mistake to enhance the island quest rewards in the way it has been done - epic effects should have been reserved for events. But that´s just my two cents...^^

meli

Medusa
On the reward topic, I'd like to go deeper on the feedback.

When the rewards are too high, there's the problem that who spends too much gold gets a huge advantage.
When the rewards are smaller, some players are not satisfied because, as said, the rewards are smaller than usual and everyone wants 50 manticores rather than 5 (just an example).

What would you like the most?
Please don't say 0 gold involved, a tiny boost at the price of gold coins has to be somewhere.

This event have not this much gold advantages so it would be nice to make better rewards :)