I am complaining about the basics.... We don't have the 24h protection on the Temples, we don't have the live to see the movements and the whole alliance can withdraw the supports from the Temple( I don't know if pacts-allies can do)..... The last one is not fair....

We play in the blind...

Last edited:

JustforFun99

Divine Envoy
Shield doesn't seem to protect against withdrawing support "After a temple is captured, a shield is cast upon the temple for 24 hours, protecting it from any attack during that time. "
I sent support and it showed in the window. Since I'm still under BP didn't test if attack is possible
As for your pact-allies .. better be sure that they don't change mind about the pact LOL . In fact as usual

S.G-1

Cerberus
Uhm... maybe this applies only if the temple is owned by a player

but is planned as is , or is bug ? ;)
no mention on settings about this ... depend of "owner of temple " You receive BP for defending temple or not ..
its serious bug .. or planned actions .., probably a players will be not happy to dont get a BP for defending not owned temple ..

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
but is planned as is , or is bug ? ;)
no mention on settings about this ... depend of "owner of temple " You receive BP for defending temple or not ..
its serious bug .. or planned actions .., probably a players will be not happy to dont get a BP for defending not owned temple ..
I will ask and let you know :)

S.G-1

Cerberus
regarding to "movement" window on temple big +1 is real time - no need to manual refresh a query with temple

did You can apply this same function on normal takeover city shared/public conquest window ?
there is no auto refresh of movements its need allways manual refresh ..

Last edited:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
I assume you're supporting temples owned by another alliance, right?

I assume you're supporting temples owned by another alliance, right?

No. I had created a support ticket yesterday (dated 2020-04-08 15:16:28) and also added screenshots. The temples are owned by my alliance, and we don´t get battle points for defending them - just as if they were ghost towns.

There is something clearly wrong.

S.G-1

Cerberus
I dont remeber , but on siege attackers and defenders are receiving a BP from temple ,
but if temple is only supported no BP for defenders :(

24 hours before the peacetime, it is not possible to send a Colony Ship (both conquest and revolt systems);
  • It is not possible to land a Colony Ship, or infact send one 24h before peacetime_start
  • This also applies for Ghost towns

In order to avoid future confusion, it should read:

• This also applies for Ghost towns and Temples

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
No special rules are set for temple yet, so yeah, if the game considers them as ghost towns it makes sense :)

Well, as the peace time rules regarding conquests (or revolts) apply to all cities, whether they are owned by players or not, special rules for temples won´t be necessary. But some players were not aware of the fact that these rules also apply to temples, because temples were not mentioned explicitly.

As far as I can see the only special peace time rules for this endgame will have to be set for the Olympus phase later in the game: Will the duration of peace times affect the period Olympus stays at its current location, will the duration of peace times count towards the total number of days an alliance must control Olympus in order to win the world. etc...

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
As special rules for Peace Time interaction with Temples haven't been developed yet, it's the best moment to share your suggestions and opinions on what rules should be set in the future :)

After more than 2 weeks of the small temple phase, I think it´s somwhat annoying that the only place where you can see what god/goddess is a assigned to a certain temple is the small temple overview.

I would expext to see it at least in the info window of the temple, and there would be enough space to provide that information:

poezmzmzq21.jpg

Moreover, using the support button in the temple info window, it is possible to send the "wrong" type of defending mythical units while the info which god or goddess is being worshipped in that specific temple is missing in that window altogether.

And it also could be helpful to see the god/goddess on the map. (Edit: I just have ssen that at least this improvement was part of today´s daily update), Thanks!

The Large Temple tab of the Olympus main window still provides wrong information:

oodgubtwu14.jpg

According to more recent information, not all 6 Large Temples must be conquered before the Olympus stage starts. Instead, after 19 days the Large Temples that have not been conquered will disappear from the map, and the Olympus stage will start three days after that, i.e, 22 days after the start of the Large Temples stage, no matter how many Large Temples have been conquered.

With only 38 days left, the information in this tab should be updated accordingly.

Did you forget to announce Sandbox 17?

2020-05-05 10_31_32-Window.png

Or ist this not supposed to be a public server? If so, it should not appear in the world selection of the public Beta.

Last edited: