you can find here a list of the changes and bug fixes that have been gradually deployed on beta for this version in the last couple of weeks.
User Story Improvements:
- Awards: The award for building seven world wonders is now unique, and will only be given out once for the alliance reaching this milestone first. Only the first alliance on a world, reaching all seven world wonders, will be receiving this coveted award. Since this is a substantial change to this particular award, please let us know what you think.
- Revolts: When revolts are ongoing in a temple, you will now see the proper information in the Temple Info window, similar to other attacks on the temple.
- Olympus: Temples will now show in which sea they are situated.
- Narcisissm: Narcissism is no longer displayed on the defender side of the lost attacker report to consistently treat it like similar boosts.
- World Wonders: The construction progress bar has changed directions and should now fill up from left to right, not the other way around.
- Mobile: The Activity Window you might remember from the old app will give you an overview of running powers, and the option to extend them. On the browser version, you will find a setting to enable this feature, which there can be opened through the "Activity" icon.
- Mobile: Improved navigation on the new mobile app for reporting and messaging, for much better convenience.
We hope this update will meet your expectations.
If there is anything you would like to talk about, we are looking forward to it in the feedback thread, and in case you notice a bug, you can let us know by opening a new thread in the bug report section.
Your Grepolis Team