all stuck

• Thread starter DeletedUser1878
  • Start date

DeletedUser2458

502 Bad Gateway again... I think it's great experience for the dev team. :D

DeletedUser2940

Hopefully the lag is going to be less annoying in a few days' time.

DeletedUser4401

^^ lag? i have literally had bad gateway and not been able to log in for an hour, oh yeah and before that you couldnt farm coz troops were stuck at farming villages for an hour.

so dissapointing inno. i didnt expect it to run perfectly but come on this is quite literally unplayable!

DeletedUser

lost 4 level ranks becouse of this this sucks best is just delete this world

Abigaill

Centaur
I purposely set aside time to go all nostalgic again. But with snails pace at the beginning of the game, the lag switching views and/or getting the bad gateway message and now just a solid bad gateway even on the logon screen, I'm ready to give up.
Sure I was expecting 'bugs', but game crashing was not the experience I was hoping for.
Just delete the world and give us all 5k gold - it's not like it's real currency

DeletedUser2940

Wiki: Grepolis Classic Anniversary World said:
Grepolis Classic was a limited time only special world for the celebrations of InnoGames' 10th anniversary.

Looks like some measures have been taken.

DeletedUser4407

yes this has to be the most ill conceived idea inno has ever come up with. day one was bad enough with lag and bad gateways, but today I have not been able to log in. I was looking forward to getting to play the way I started playing. but this is ridicules.

DeletedUser2458

@Mimarifap The sentence has been published in the past simple tense and no changes have been made since then. So, don't worry about some premature closing of the world. Or... be worry it won't be closed? I don't know if it's good or bad idea to keep this world until 31.7. It seems that technicians didn't expected such a huge server load when preparing this server.

DeletedUser2458

So, I have decided to wait on the 20th InnoGames anniversary... it's quite exhausting for me to check if it's finally ok. :p

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Just a hint, as you know the issue is cauesd by the high load on the servers.

Spamming the page refresh will most probably make the server never go up again, it's like a DDoS attack :p

DeletedUser4381

Although, it is always a good option to restart the world and launch it again when the platform is stable and optimized

DeletedUser4351

Yesterday night when I last checked we had 304 pages - 3645 players on Antiquity, please compare that with any of your active worlds. It is the prime online time for most EU players and the server can't handle this overload, just like back then almost every world started with similar issues or often the newer servers too. (I bet the 100th EN server won't be an exception either.)
I'm very glad to see players are so interested in this old version and block the server so I can take a break in farming without the frustration that anyone will have a chance to gain much advantage... but I have to admit reading these complaints is almost as much entertaining as farming would be :p

As reward for my patience I was able to login start buildings and farming yay.

29d7fa4aa2fda197a363ad560f10a7e1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2458

Hey, almost 5 k players is quite huge amount however some players don't play actively. I think mass of them gave up it yesterday.

DeletedUser4410

Hey, almost 5 k players is quite huge amount however some players don't play actively. I think mass of them gave up it yesterday.
^^ lag? i have literally had bad gateway and not been able to log in for an hour, oh yeah and before that you couldnt farm coz troops were stuck at farming villages for an hour.

so dissapointing inno. i didnt expect it to run perfectly but come on this is quite literally unplayable!

It's a free flashback. Obviously much more popular than expected. Everyone stop complaining.