all stuck

• Thread starter DeletedUser1878
  • Start date

Abigaill

Centaur
By trying again, less often.
Or by looking at the forum :p
Well I'm waiting for an official reason the server is unstable, an acknowledgement that someone is working on it, and a timeframe on when it will be fixed.
How often is less often?

There are over 5k players that registered, but you see the zero point value - it appears they never did anything, if you scroll back a few pages to where you can see players with actual points, that number dropped down to ~3500 players

DeletedUser4410

Well I'm waiting for an official reason the server is unstable, an acknowledgement that someone is working on it, and a timeframe on when it will be fixed.
How often is less often?

There are over 5k players that registered, but you see the zero point value - it appears they never did anything, if you scroll back a few pages to where you can see players with actual points, that number dropped down to ~3500 players

Why are you crying? It's a miracle we have this world at all. Cut them them some slack. Don't complain about your FREE stuff.

DeletedUser4351

5 players joined the world since your last complaint lol @Abigaill

9fe1f79f65c9dfd92cdccf73cc70eec1.png

DeletedUser

Hello strangers!
On a totally unrelated topic ('cause my pc can't take my frustration), could anyone tell if a new world is about to open in your servers?

DeletedUser

Thanks
It's just that I and many more portuguese players will never return to our own server and were looking for alternatives