Search results

1. Topolino 98

Fixed Afrodites spell pygmalion does not work

I noticed that the bug has been fixed. Could someone with Thermal Baths check if it currently affect Pygmalion? Thanks (To do this you would have to change the worshiped god and see how much population is removed from you)
  2. Topolino 98

Fixed Afrodites spell pygmalion does not work

I confirm the Bug, it doesn't work for me either.
  3. Topolino 98

World won't end

Yes. I wrote that blocking (even intentionally) the recalculation of a world with a W.W. it's easy even for an alliance that is not first in the rankings. So an alliance that knows it is losing could, for example, block it out of spite, and then immediately abandon the server. In this way the...
  4. Topolino 98

World won't end

@AbstractGR Did the Target recalculation block occur 2 months ago?:-/ In any case, on the German forum just a few months ago I made a Thread explaining why the recalculation block should be abolished...
  5. Topolino 98

Thanks for the answers:) I'm sorry, here I meant if it will be possible for more Artifacts to be up for grabs in one World
  6. Topolino 98

I like this rework, especially the fact that the second and third alliances are awarded. That way, even if they think they are losing, they will have an incentive to keep going. As usual, I ask some questions:biggrin: Does this mean that in the announcement of each World it will be written...
  7. Topolino 98

Was this Bug also active in the past with Winter Grepolympia and last year's Grepolympia?
  8. Topolino 98

The changes appear to make the situation certainly more balanced than now. I do some reflections and questions: Bloodlust no longer produces Fury. And Ares' Army adds a maximum of 200 Spartoi. I thought they would decrease the power of only one of the two spells, or at most a little of both...
  9. Topolino 98

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Narcissism was wrought despite the "protection of the city"

If you want, publish the reports of the attacks. Did you cast Narcissism before your colonial ship entered? Was Narcissism active only on attacks that came after the siege was broken?
  10. Topolino 98

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Narcissism was wrought despite the "protection of the city"

Can you take a screenshot of the sequence of reports? It is possible that a siege has started: if you had cast Protection of the city before the arrival of the Colonial Ship, the power is "paused" and it is therefore possible to cast Narcissism.
  11. Topolino 98

Fixed Double damage Spartoi

I understand, but the passive of the Ladons seemed made mainly to go in combo with Ares' Army (and this change does not allow it anymore). I am also of the opinion that the Spartoi (or Ares' Army) should be weakened, but i think it would have been better by directly decreasing their attack value.
  12. Topolino 98

I notice that this bug has been "fixed". But now there is another Bug, although it is minor, it still impacts the gameplay: by casting Ares' Army, the Spartoi fight separately from other troops, causing less damage. Also, due to this, the Ladons Passive is not applied to Ares' Army.
  13. Topolino 98

New servers settings

This is not bad (p.s. i'm not a revolt player but i hope for them that the next Beta-server will be a Revolt-Olympus xD). This is true, i had not thought about these consequences. Although, sometimes even the Live servers have 3 starting towns and i think that the priority in the Live servers...
  14. Topolino 98

New servers settings

Good afternoon; i would like to make a suggestion regarding the settings i think Beta servers should have. Beta servers are made to test what's new before it arrives on Live servers, Aphrodite and Ares have arrived on the Live servers after only 4 weeks. These weeks have not been enough to fix...
  15. Topolino 98

Affected world(s): zz20 and any other live server Reproduction steps: start an attack with at least one unit or Hero with Blunt weapon (Ajax, Argus, Aristotle, Helen, Hector, Ferkyon, Lysippe, Mihalis, Perseus, Rekonos, Telemachos, Odysseus, Zuretha); cast Ares' army on the attack; Spartoi...
  16. Topolino 98

Research

There are two cases: if city A sustains city B, only city B researches work, and only Premium services of the possessor of city B work (if city B hasn't researches and city A has them, they don't work); if city A send a colonial ship and start a siege on city B, only city A researches work, and...
  17. Topolino 98

I expected a reworked Nature's Wheel of Time, but i'm very happy about this event anyway. As i said some time ago, rituals diversify the gameplay by offering different strategies to the players, and in this event there are four of them.
  18. Topolino 98

Easter Peace Time 2021

In Italy we have never had any Easter Peace Time, so i think that each Community can decide for itself. Maybe you could try to propose a different period of Peace Time on your Community forum.
  19. Topolino 98

@Arci Here are two more bugs: when you select Bloodlust in the simulator, it allows you to enter a maximum Fury value of 2.500 and the attack power is incorrectly increased by 17% (5% + 2.500/200). But Bloodlust considers the Fury before the cast, then if you spend 2.500 Fury, the attack power...
  20. Topolino 98

Unconfirmed Ares' Sacrifice destroy maximum 100 popolation

Is there any intention to fix this Bug? There are two ways: make it possible to sacrifice up to 100 troops (for example sacrifice 100 catapult to get 1.500 Fury); change the description in game of Ares' Sacrifice as the one of the announce.