Fixed Double damage Spartoi

Topolino 98

Pegasus
Affected world(s): zz20 and any other live server
Reproduction steps:
  1. start an attack with at least one unit or Hero with Blunt weapon (Ajax, Argus, Aristotle, Helen, Hector, Ferkyon, Lysippe, Mihalis, Perseus, Rekonos, Telemachos, Odysseus, Zuretha);
  2. cast Ares' army on the attack;
  3. Spartoi added with Ares' Army do double the damage they should do.
Here i tested it with a friend in an italian server.
He only had High Priestess and Commander, and i had Commander.
Double damage Spartoi
You can try a simulation with an Hero with Distance or Sharp weapon, then select an hero with Blunt weapon. You will see a big difference.

Last edited:

watata

Divine Envoy
i am pretty sure this bug has infected the live worlds. look at the picture below, this actually happened something is extremely off with the spartois attack.

crazy.jpg

Last edited:

Topolino 98

Pegasus
I notice that this bug has been "fixed".

But now there is another Bug, although it is minor, it still impacts the gameplay: by casting Ares' Army, the Spartoi fight separately from other troops, causing less damage. Also, due to this, the Ladons Passive is not applied to Ares' Army.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Thanks for testing it so deeply, we really appreciate it! :)

The current behaviour isn't entirely a bug as this slightly decreases the power (many players wanted it to be a little bit weaker anyways) but we'll keep it under control.

Topolino 98

Pegasus
I understand, but the passive of the Ladons seemed made mainly to go in combo with Ares' Army (and this change does not allow it anymore).

I am also of the opinion that the Spartoi (or Ares' Army) should be weakened, but i think it would have been better by directly decreasing their attack value.