Topolino 98

Pegasus
I like this rework, especially the fact that the second and third alliances are awarded. That way, even if they think they are losing, they will have an incentive to keep going.
As usual, I ask some questions:biggrin:
This is because the artifacts have been detached from their respective endgames, meaning it will now be an option that can be configured like world speed on a world.
Does this mean that in the announcement of each World it will be written which Artifact will be won? Could there be more Artifacts up for grabs?
  • Zeus Spark level 17 (equal to 51 additional favor)
  • Athena's Cornucopia level 9 (equal to 10.8%)
  • Golden Fleece level 8 (equal to 10% due to rounding up)
If a player has won a certain Endgame multiple times, will their artifacts still start from those levels?

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Does this mean that in the announcement of each World it will be written which Artifact will be won?
Yep, this will be announced for new worlds.

Could there be more Artifacts up for grabs?
The current plan is to release the ones we announced, but it is possible in the future to add more.

If a player has won a certain Endgame multiple times, will their artifacts still start from those levels?
Yes

Ellippo

Divine Envoy
A few questions considering the rework with the artifacts.

On every player's profile will I be able to see his current level on each artifact?

Are the awards about the artifacts in the new beta server or they have not been added yet?