Search results

1. moonlight900

Awaiting feedback Bug attack revolt option

Ingame Nick: moonlight900 Affected world(s): zz24 Browser: Opera GX Reproduction steps: .Open attack tab to Olympos from portal .search revolt key . Detailed error description (What you see): The revolt key does not seem to be visible if you attack the Olympus via portal. I found this bug in...
  2. moonlight900

Unconfirmed Bug Olympus revolt report

In game Nick: moonlight900 Affected world(s): zz24 Browser: Opera GX Reproduction steps: .Open report Detailed error description (What you see): I don't understand the report How it should be: I don't know Screenshot:
  3. moonlight900

Unconfirmed Bug planner attack

Ingame Nick: moonlight900 Affected world(s): zz24 Browser: Opera GX Reproduction steps: . Open attack planner . set 7 attacks Detailed error description (What you see): The list does not fill the window and the sub-menu Attacks and Plans are not aligned to the left How it should be: The list...
  4. moonlight900

Unconfirmed Attacks on large temples

Ingame Nick: moonlight900 Affected world(s): zz24 Browser: Opera GX Reproduction steps: .Open window temple info Detailed error description (What you see): The number of attacks is static at zero How it should be: The number of attacks is equal to the general movements
  5. moonlight900

Acknowledged Large temple Zeus

Ingame Nick: moonlight900 Affected world(s):zz24 Browser: Opera GX Reproduction steps: Mouse on Zeus large temple Read the tooltip Detailed error description (What you see): Increased offensive power is reported How it should be: The increase in defensive power should be reported as written...
  6. moonlight900

Acknowledged Large temples

Ingame Nick:moonlight900 Affected world(s):zz24 Browser: Opera GX Reproduction steps: Open Olympus from the menu Select the tab of large temples Scoll list Detailed error description (What you see): You can see only 5 large temples How it should be: You can see all large temples Screenshot...
  7. moonlight900

Unconfirmed Barrack production units time

The total time for the production of the individual units remains frozen on that of the swordsmen
  8. moonlight900

Acknowledged Temple attacks

Ingame Nick: moonlight900 Affected world(s): zz24 Browser: Opera GX Reproduction steps: .Open the temple movement Detailed error description (What you see): With an attack in progress on the temple, the attack counter continues to show 0 How it should be: The attack counter should show 1...
  9. moonlight900

Acknowledged Window message

When I open a message I found this problem. My browser is Opera GX, server zz24
  10. moonlight900

Fixed Problem with simulator and island quests

In the zz24 when I attack an island quest, I meet this situation. I posted here a video
  11. moonlight900

Acknowledged Barracks unit cost data

Ingame Nick: moonlight900 Affected world(s): ZZ24 Browser: Opera GX, Firefox Reproduction steps: . Open barracks . Select any unit Detailed error description (What you see): The data of the costs of the barracks units are not updated, but always remain fixed on the swordsmen
  12. moonlight900

Awaiting feedback Disappeared text

The powers and spells active on the city have disappeared as well as all the texts relating to gold coins and battle points
  13. moonlight900

Duplicate New spell don't exist

In the city spell casting screen there is a new spell that cannot be cast among those of artemide with the illusion logo
  14. moonlight900

Awaiting feedback Highlight Options display none

Ingame Nick: moonlight900 Affected world(s): zz15-zz13 Browser: Chome Detailed error description (What you see): The Highlight Options feature is hidden How it should be: The Highlight Options feature should be visible On the google chrome browser the Highlight Options function remains never...
  15. moonlight900

Domination objective

The value of domination objective would have to decrease after 14 days according to what is written in the information of the domain on the server zz10. To date, 20 days have not yet decreased since the start of the period. Is there any particular reason?