Fixed Wrong server time

Server time in the UI and server time display in the tooltip differ.

uhrmpkpkw02.jpg

As a result, the daily login bonus appeared at 1:00 am instead of 0:00.

The wrong server time also affects night bonus:

fnwadrrze46.jpg

On zz5 night bonus should have ended at 7:00 am.

Thanks again @Utuanahera for reporting.

Last edited:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
On the tooltip you should see the real server time, and on the other clock it's your custom timezone (Settings -> Time Zone) so it should be ok if they are different.

Anyways, the problem here seem to be that server time is one hour behind, I'll report it to devs, thanks!

I am in Germany, and you can rest assured that my time settings are and have always been the same as those in Hamburg. The time displayed in the UI is correct (UTC+2:00) while the time displayed in the tooltip is wrong (UTC+1:00, i.e. winter time instead of daylight saving/summer time.)

You can easily test it when you compare the settings and displays of, e.g., an Italian live world with those of the Beta worlds. In both cases your time settings should be UTC+2:00 (Rome or Berlin or whatever), and you will see that the time displayed in the UI and the time displayed in the tooltip correspond:

26611699sc.png

And on Beta they don´t:

26611730oh.png

Usually we are experiencing such issues when (in the background) the next event has been implemented.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
I'm so sorry guys but we still don't have any particular info since this problem is not up to Grepolis developers but it has been forwarded to another department.

I'll keep asking news and will update you here as soon as possible.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Yep, now timezone is finally in sync :)

It was a weird problem that only affected beta, that's why probably it won't go on changelog.

As always, thanks for the feedback!