Update 2.74 Feedback thread

Are the Gold Buttons on the Advent Calendar supposed to reduce to their base values at "midnight"? Because they aren't and that strikes me as not the usual behaviour of gold buttons on events so far.

They are supposed to, but they don´t... We had already mentioned this once or twice...^^

DeletedUser

Well, perhaps we need to harp on about it long enough for it to get noticed ;o)

I can be quite irritating if I get the feeling that someone is ignoring me on purpose.

Hey Geode!

Could you please have the reset of the Gold Buttons checked and get back to us with the information? TIA!

DeletedUser3615

Hi all this upgrade grepolis is nice and advent calendar is beautiful :) But what is really not nice in market place i dont like change gold for material, because this game playing many child what have 12 year and really this is not fear for this child :wink:

DeletedUser

I can be quite irritating if I get the feeling that someone is ignoring me on purpose.
Reluctant to disappoint you want, but this is normal. Geode comes and goes, how it makes him Fun. Get used to it rather..

regards
Geisti

DeletedUser

Well, it's saturday evening and I happen to have some time on my hands.... let's see if I can tickle the dragon. ^^

Oh Dear,
I really thought, that with update 2.74 you have revised the construction queue. But that is not possible, see for yourself, this is the old bug from month ago.
When will it corrected?
20141108constrlns6a1e4y3.png

DeletedUser

Well, it's saturday evening and I happen to have some time on my hands.... let's see if I can tickle the dragon. ^^
Good luck..
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Have tried it myself, he promises it. But it does not hold a, I simply lack the strength! Can also speak against a wall, the Result is the same.

smiley_emoticons_motz.gif

Geisti

I have a question to the new several rituals: For example, the Ritual Devine Intervention could not be cleared up with purification from Artemis.
Is this intended?

DeletedUser

i am not the most computer literate player, and am having issues figuring out how to report a bug , so i figured id ask here. has anyone else been attacked since this update and noticed when you scroll over the incoming attack bar/icon the attacks begin to fill out past the bar even when you scroll down and the bar itself seems incomplete?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser620

Are the Gold Buttons on the Advent Calendar supposed to reduce to their base values at "midnight"? Because they aren't and that strikes me as not the usual behaviour of gold buttons on events so far.

The gold prizes are only reset on the "real" midnight (12pm) - not on the simulated one of the event. This is intended.

DeletedUser

i am not the most computer literate player, and am having issues figuring out how to report a bug , so i figured id ask here. has anyone else been attacked since this update and noticed when you scroll over the incoming attack bar/icon the attacks begin to fill out past the bar even when you scroll down and the bar itself seems incomplete?

Could you please give us any screenshots?

xtapodi

Divine Envoy
All the events were great!!! Helpful and eventful!!
but i hope that there could be more space in the inventory for using the items not at the time but keep some for future urgencies.