Update 2.74 Feedback thread

DeletedUser

I have tried out the new gold / instant build feature on Beta. If this is implemented my gold spend would be cut to almost nothing. I do not want instant build. I want to increment the time, so I can maintain full queues and be able to come back and refill the queue as resources are gained, etc. This new feature does not improve game play to me. Though, if it was used, I could see where it could increase revenue for you. But, again, I will not use it. And, speaking to other heavy coiners I know, they are of the same impression.

I am also appalled at the pricing. In no way, shape, or form would this be considered a cost savings.

This is just my opinion, but I see this feature as a MAJOR deterrent to heavy gold users and unlikely to attract new spenders. I hope you abandon this concept. If you move forward with it, and introduce it to live, you can count on losing my ~$1,500 USD a month.

SPOT ON !! exactly how myself and people ive talked to feel

DeletedUser

Das Weihnachtevent ist ja schön und Gut aber könnte man sich mal was anderes einfallen lassen bezüglich der "Geschenke"?

The Christmas event is all well and good but one could even think of something else regarding the "gifts"?

(Google Übersetzung)

Sincerely

Wolf

DeletedUser1319

I like Tyches Wheel and use it twice a Day :)

And yes - Instant Buy is a bit expensive. The former steps with 25 Gold were cheaper. Maybe you will think about the Prices!

DeletedUser2840

And yes - Instant Buy is a bit expensive. The former steps with 25 Gold were cheaper. Maybe you will think about the Prices!

I think they have good fate.

1 Sicome'm trying different worlds France and Greece Beta and in all these worlds I've always found my defeat and that of pride.

2nd Grepolis on my behalf to have done well to increase the cost of accelerations.

So as to give way to other to be able to play without being overwhelmed.

If you notice other worlds just Apperti are already dead only 500-300 players are stronger than those who have destroyed everything and trying to get in if you do not wear them.

Grepolis the only mistake that is to reduce the time so as to annoy players (2 x 1) (3 x 2) should put a world as they had written,
the first city to be conquered not, then as one of the HEROES but at speed (4 x 4)
so as not to annoy the players.

Greetings Kratos1900 (BLACK WIDOW)

OMG50

Divine Envoy

On balance against other online games Greoplis is cheaper however 50 for an extra spin and 100 fro a refill is getting towards the steep end of costs

DeletedUser2840

On balance against other online games Greoplis is cheaper however 50 for an extra spin and 100 fro a refill is getting towards the steep end of costs

for my part have done well to increase its prices of construction from 25-350 gold

I think they realized that they, too, after having opened two new worlds and being only 300 players had to find a remedy.

DeletedUser2840

Perhaps you you just play in one world, but I ride it all grepolis and follow their work, I realize that make too many mistakes and people get tired, only the most stubborn remaining to play, spending spending money I do not.

If the world and slowly get bored and stop, if it's fast enough, you have to deal with those who spend and the world stops immediately (see Greece and Samdbox 3) 6 I'm poor city to possizione 219.

Here the authors have to look at and fix things properly.

DeletedUser2840

I do not know if the staff read this, but I hope so, I can give advice, rightly in favor of the players, but also in their favor.

WORLD Sandbox 4
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Configuring Sandbox World 4:
* - Game speed (4x);
* - Movement speed (4x);
* - Protection Bonus Night (00h-07h);
* - Protection beginner (5 days):
* - System of conquest by siege;
* - Moral activated.
- Divinity- Zeus-Poseidon-Hades-Eve-Athena-Artemis
- 1 City not conquerable
- Alliance 50 members

- 1st City after 30 days of inactivity can become ghost

I can ask of me the world has about the same sandbox one same speed of the game.

Greetings from Kratos1900

DeletedUser2840

974 Anay 958 1 958

This must be you.

Increasing the prices of these worlds acceleration funzinerebbero lostesso, lostesso I spend the money to increase the construction and materials.

With those points you should be miserable to pos. 2500 So something does not work anymore in this game.

Try to get in Sandbox 1 and see the speed of the game and weapons without accelerations then tell me if you would like a world to play with.

Maybe you're already there and you're also my enemy

DeletedUser3610

free gold.

Instant buy, real expensive ,pffff
I understand we have to pay bit gold, but this is excessive

what happend with half the building time for 25 gold ?

k2ImjIn.png
I agree. I have purchased a bit of wee gold. and use it sparingly..... to purchase gold is real expensive and the cost of ways to use it are through the roof. and some cant even buy gold. I know there could be some premium items or even buildings that you should or have to use gold to complete. why not give a log in bonus of 1 gold per day and if you log in every day of the month have a special wheel to spin for upgrades or more gold. the bonus to log in every day would get the attention of almost everybody. when free gold is involved.
as for the 1000 free gold per week for beta. I would find a way to spend it... say give it to us free, if we don't spend it by weeks end we loose it. spread it out every day at 150 gold per day I think would be better. if the gold is free most would spend it the second they get it.
thank you lodigiles

DeletedUser2840

I agree. I have purchased a bit of wee gold. and use it sparingly..... to purchase gold is real expensive and the cost of ways to use it are through the roof. and some cant even buy gold. I know there could be some premium items or even buildings that you should or have to use gold to complete. why not give a log in bonus of 1 gold per day and if you log in every day of the month have a special wheel to spin for upgrades or more gold. the bonus to log in every day would get the attention of almost everybody. when free gold is involved.
as for the 1000 free gold per week for beta. I would find a way to spend it... say give it to us free, if we don't spend it by weeks end we loose it. spread it out every day at 150 gold per day I think would be better. if the gold is free most would spend it the second they get it.
thank you lodigiles

Kratos1900

I agree with you in part.

For 1 gold per day daccordissimo.
To spend 150 gold to this day no
Every one must be free of buying gold and spend it as he wishes, just give a stop to the construction with gold for those who can not afford it and spends only 10 euros a month I 5

DeletedUser

Instant buy is so expencive. Old 25 gold was better than now

DeletedUser

Calendar like me .. is there again a draw for the best decorated ..
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

Find your Wheel of Fortune totally annoying .. Reward nerves slowly .. You get one year of you are served here ..
smiley_emoticons_motz.gif

smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

Geisti

DeletedUser

why not give a log in bonus of 1 gold per day and if you log in every day of the month have a special wheel to spin for upgrades or more gold. the bonus to log in every day would get the attention of almost everybody. when free gold is involved.
lodigiles

thats sounds like a realy good idea to keep newer and part time players more interested.

DeletedUser2840

Calendar like me .. is there again a draw for the best decorated ..
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

Find your Wheel of Fortune totally annoying .. Reward nerves slowly .. You get one year of you are served here ..
smiley_emoticons_motz.gif

smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

Geisti

let's leave some comments by idiots

DeletedUser3613

Tyche's Advent Calendar and Update 2.74 Feedback thread

If there is anything you would like to ask, or talk about 2.74 update, please go ahead :)

The update 2.74 is pretty cool. Tyche's Advent Calendar makes the game play more interesting. Regular players will benefit more from its elements. this attractive feature adds more flavor to the game. i appreciate the crew members behind this work.

The features that you added in the new update needs more bandwidth and in slow internet connection the interface causes more problems. in mobile version this makes more chaos. if this points are considered it will be more joyful for the player to access the game in any browser and devices

DeletedUser

Are the Gold Buttons on the Advent Calendar supposed to reduce to their base values at "midnight"? Because they aren't and that strikes me as not the usual behaviour of gold buttons on events so far.

DeletedUser3602

I think that it would be nice to put more Image for alliance :wink: