Update 2.72 feedback thread

DeletedUser

I am not...^^

Where is the Halloween Event..was happy the whole day on it..me here to golden Stupid and silly..boot up the computer..No event here..
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

smiley_emoticons_seb_hut5.gif

Geisti

DeletedUser

Where is the Halloween Event..was happy the whole day on it..me here to golden Stupid and silly..boot up the computer..No event here..
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

smiley_emoticons_seb_hut5.gif

Geisti

Well, probably the devs are working on some final fixes before releasing the event, we just need to be patient ;) Personally I can't wait to test it!

DeletedUser3574

As far as the cauldron event goes, same as last year with a few more rewards.

The ease with which you can get the ingredients seems a bit scewed. Last year it was based if i recall on island quests so it was a set amount. Other events recently have used the "when you do something" random factor, which at times was generous and you basically got the ingredients with your first ten actions.

Seems a bit harder this time, 3 beta worlds, ive got 2 worlds where i will be lucky to have 5 ingredients by day end.

Only other comment: for gold spenders the ingredients are toooooo cheap.

Obviously each time they are bought they go up, but starting points of 30 gold for the cheap stuff, 70 gold for the elusive Ambrosia, would much rather see them kick off at 50/100.

that said, most alliances will have a full recipe book worked out by the end of the first day, 2nd day at the latest and will pick and choose their rewards.

Im liking SOME of the new awards.

Wedding and Nerieds both great. Sudden Aid, well it has the same problem as the regular spell, the utter randomness of the troops you get awarded.

Lightning and Plague, the weapon of noobs, enhanced lightning and plague just creates a new breed of enhanced noob. :D

DeletedUser

As far as the cauldron event goes, same as last year with a few more rewards.

The ease with which you can get the ingredients seems a bit scewed. Last year it was based if i recall on island quests so it was a set amount. Other events recently have used the "when you do something" random factor, which at times was generous and you basically got the ingredients with your first ten actions.

Seems a bit harder this time, 3 beta worlds, ive got 2 worlds where i will be lucky to have 5 ingredients by day end.

Only other comment: for gold spenders the ingredients are toooooo cheap.

Obviously each time they are bought they go up, but starting points of 30 gold for the cheap stuff, 70 gold for the elusive Ambrosia, would much rather see them kick off at 50/100.

that said, most alliances will have a full recipe book worked out by the end of the first day, 2nd day at the latest and will pick and choose their rewards.

Im liking SOME of the new awards.

Wedding and Nerieds both great. Sudden Aid, well it has the same problem as the regular spell, the utter randomness of the troops you get awarded.

Lightning and Plague, the weapon of noobs, enhanced lightning and plague just creates a new breed of enhanced noob. :D

Thank you very much for the feedback. Our developers will have a look on that.

DeletedUser3574

The Lightning spell and plague spell we were chatting about last night in skype

Lightning bolt taking out 2% of troops in the city. This actually works, as it stands LB is a pretty useless spell, and is really only used by either noobs, or people when you want to annoy someone, having it take out troops actually makes it almost worthwhile.

Plague the same, taking up to 9% of the troops in speed 2. Again, this becomes a useful spell. If you are about to attack a city the general approach is earthquake. Running it through simulator, based on 2000 DLU, an enhanced plague is more useful than a 1 or 2 level quake, but not as good as a 3 level quake in as far as the benefiting the attacker. Would be a close run call wether to use plague or quake just before attacking a city.

DeletedUser3574

one thing i would say, is some of the reward combinations are just bizarre.

Some might remember from last year..
Ambrosia - Ambrosia - Ambrosia - the rarest ingredient x 3, gave a 150 pt favor boost :confused:

This year in beta
pegasus feather x 3 - the 2nd rarest ingredient gives Troop movement, the lowest reward.

Swap one of those "rare" pegusus feathers out for the common harpy and you get population increase, or swap out a rare pegasus feather for the more common cerburus teath and you get Harpys.

How does that work :D

I want to say something to the Halloweeen Event.

Special for testing, Due to my mind, it is wonderful, that you can see, what you produce, if you have already the receipt for it. That's is the best of the changing for the haloween event.
20141015vorhan2xfy7zos8w.png

Instead of

20141015vorhanlehd2xvuo0.png

And the second:
Since yesterday, it is much more difficulty, to earn a new ingredient. That is not so nice. Please change it again for beta, because we have only the half time as of the liveworlds.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3574

And the second:
Since yesterday, it is much more difficulty, to earn a new ingredient. That is not so nice. Please change it again for beta, because we have only the half time as of the liveworlds.

They really seemed to have upped how hard it is to get the ingredients this year.

3 beta worlds, 2 have the one city and no advisors, one has 5 cities and advisors

the one with advisors where you can have seven items in the build queue, having no problems at all running masses of building just after midnight and getting all the ingredients within a matter of minutes

the two single city worlds with no advisors, running buildings about 5-6 times a day so the two build queues are always full, doing all teh island quests, using all favour casting spells, recruiting, multiple different things, and the best ive had in either of those two worlds is 6-7 ingredients in a day.

Not sure whats going on with the "random" nature of it, but people with multiple cities and advisors will have no problems getting 12 ingredients a day. players with only a couple of cities and no advisors are really going to struggle. Playing all three beta with different setups its noticable that 1 city players will find it nigh on impossible to get many rewards.