Update 2.72 feedback thread

DeletedUser

As always, please post here any thoughts about 2.72 update.

Hey, today I have had the first time used the spells from Artemis in a normal revolt world. I think, my enemy was very surprised on this, as you can see here
20141002illudn1ivrgx4f.png

20141002illu2k5g3fn9le6.png

In addition to this it will be very great from the Grepolis Team, to surprised us with the birthday present like Artemisia and the halloween event together. Thank you so much therefore!

DeletedUser

Can't wait to see Democritus ^^ guess I'm going to have to though... 4 days :( #solong

In addition to this it will be very great from the Grepolis Team, to surprised us with the birthday present like Artemisia and the halloween event together. Thank you so much therefore!

I don´t think that your sarcasm will be understood here. Be careful, this will be forwarded as positive feedback...^^

Geode! May I ask you confidential question?
Why do you will install the Verison 2.71 twice?
Dear Community,

The 2.71 update will take place on 7th October. To keep your gaming experience undisturbed please expect small downtime. Thank you for understanding.

And another questions, do we test the new grepolis Versions here on Beta, or do you like it much more, to test it with the Netherland People?

And Yes Draba, you are right. I think it is very difficult, to test the birthday event and the halloween event together. What is the reason therefore?

Last edited:

DeletedUser1914

It's probably because we aren't testing the Artemisia event here.

We (on the Dutch servers) have already tested it, there's probably no reason to test it twice...

But yes, it's strange that we have 2 events at the same time

DeletedUser1914

According to the Dutch CM: the Dutch community is giving more feedback than this server...

According to the Dutch CM: the Dutch community is giving more feedback than this server...

That's something I believe without any verification. It is in anyway much easier, to post in the own language. What will happened with the Beta-World in Future?

DeletedUser1914

Maybe our feedback is better... but they are forgetting that they are ruining our worlds. Just like this event: it was possible to send defense to Artemisia's cities from the start AND it was possible to get defense BP for it. All cities were already full of units, but now there were also units from other enemies. So on most worlds the attackers have lost all their units (and a lot of time), while the defenders got a lot of easy BP...

I would rather have all new things on the beta server.... that's the reason why it's called a beta, right?

Yes, I do not think, that it is the correct way using live-worlds for testing.

I traced the recruiting of the Beta-Fokus-Group without any aspirants or only a very small amount. I believe , if all Country Community Manager asked in their communities for a group of persons to test here on beta and to give feedback and bug-report in a special area in their own language and forums this will help much more.

DeletedUser

Must now learn all Dutch..because there is now the offical Test World..
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

smiley_emoticons_grab-schaufler2.gif

Geisti

DeletedUser

It is not Beta Team's decision to start event first on Dutch server.
Please remember, that we create Beta community and it depends on us, how will it look like.

DeletedUser

Events are further tested on the Beta..or I need to book another foreign language course..
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

Geisti

It is not Beta Team's decision to start event first on Dutch server.
Please remember, that we create Beta community and it depends on us, how will it look like.

I am fully with you. We - we all and yes I mean you and me and all together - are the Beta Community and I wanted to point out, that such a statement do not help, to build a trusty cooperation.
betateamanweinquvjg98ws.png

It will be absolutely great, if you can be arranged a cross-community with all members from all Grepolis-Communities all over the world. I suppose, it is on yours, to arrange a good standing for your beta world in all country Communities and to make a good publicity, to have more members here with labor and sake to help to make Grepolis to a popular game for all.

DeletedUser

We think nothing..We say nothing..this is InnoGames..
smiley_emoticons_fluch4_GREEN.gif

smiley_emoticons_motz.gif

Geisti

DeletedUser2681

Is the Halloween event live? o_O (if it is, only i can not see it?)