Update 2.70 and rebalancing feedback thread

DeletedUser

As usual, post here any concerns and ideas coming with the newest update 2.70

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As usual, post here any concerns and ideas coming with the newest update 2.70
Super..perfekt may now scrap all my troops for ..
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

Geisti

DeletedUser2543

I've got a question: What is with the 15000+ Offers in the market after the Update?

DeletedUser

Geisti - What is your concern?
Half the troops..I've never built .. 'm my line remained true here..which I can now forget..what use I lightships..if your from the Trireme..the new universal weapon is here..
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

smiley_emoticons_neutral_new.gif

Geisti

DeletedUser2543

Geisti - What is your concern?

You cannot make offers in the marketplace for more resources than 15000.

And with them which are already in the market? Will they be removed?

You cannot make offers in the marketplace for more resources than 15000.

Do you change it only for gold offers or for all offers, in the market per one player?
Can you offers 15K Ressis per Polis or in overall?
What about the offers, which are still in the market and higher than your new limit?

DeletedUser2543

And why 15k? Why isn't take the capacity of the Kontor (22500???)

DeletedUser

The unit rebalancing looks good. It should open new ways to play the game :)

My major worry is however the gold trading feature from the last update. It was possible to indirectly "buy" resources by getting culture points anyway. Someone who didn't have gold and now manages to buy some on market will surely use it all efficiently and effectively.

What I do not like about gold trading is the fact it's possible to join worlds just to "farm" gold for another world. It'll create a lot of abuse. I think ALL gold bought from the market should be separate from the gold bought with money and useable ONLY on the world where it was bought. It should also be impossible to resell gold bought on the market or else we'll see a large increase in multi-accounting.

DeletedUser

the rebalancing will affect all worlds or only new worlds?

DeletedUser

the rebalancing will affect all worlds or only new worlds?
This unfortunately affects all worlds..and because the rabbit is buried..'m a German player and plays, among others, to the world of heroes Achilles..have there not only in a city lightships..I can now send all the scrap..get not even paid the scrappage scheme..there must now rebuild everything for the new wonder weapon Tireme..
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

smiley_emoticons_motz.gif

Geisti

DeletedUser

I've got a question: What is with the 15000+ Offers in the market after the Update?

I am not sure as there was no information regarding this. I think they should remain in the auction house.

DeletedUser

Good Evening my Friend Geode..

I have a Question..Rebalancing for all Worlds..or only for the new..if it applies to all the worlds..is a massive intervention into play..
cigrqlp2odi2kqo24.gif

Geisti

DeletedUser

Good Evening my Friend Geode..

I have a Question..Rebalancing for all Worlds..or only for the new..if it applies to all the worlds..is a massive intervention into play..
cigrqlp2odi2kqo24.gif

Geisti

We will have new world opened for rebalancing.

Nasqhalar

Divine Envoy
Unit speed 1? Uhh... I am sure that a faster server would be better for the testers and for the testing too.

DeletedUser

naki

military ships can not make but 3/4 days
game partly for

This is a new world, with all the Heroworld specials? Artemis, the Farm til Lvl 45, and the new Rebalancing, Heroes like Andromeda?
What about Sandbox and Sandbox 2 - is there the Rebalancing also aktiv or is it inactiv?