Fixed Unable to login

Ingame Nick:galanoulis
Affected world(s):zz2
Browser:Chrome, Firefox
Reproduction steps:
  1. .Enter credentials.
  2. .select server from server list
  3. .loops back to server list (see screenshot)
Detailed error description (What you see):
Unable to log into game.
Keeps looping to server list once I select the zz2 server.
Same issue for other ally as well
From app I am able to login with no issues

How it should be:
Able to login to server once select him from list

Screenshot:

U2D8TZZnTH_E6EQtrQcpbQ.png

malgai

Hera
same issue with zz7.
by the way: it's the worst thing that can happen this close before a grepolympia discipline ends...

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
I don't think the event can be extended, I'm sorry.

At least the issue seems to be global, so no one took any advantage of this issue and everyone is at the same level.

malgai

Hera
I don't think the event can be extended, I'm sorry.

At least the issue seems to be global, so no one took any advantage of this issue and everyone is at the same level.

that's wrong. people who used their free daily participation in the event possibly got more points than players who would have more points if they had the chance to participate.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
But the couldn't know that after some time the servers would became unavailable.

Please don't forget that we're playing on the beta market, we all know that there are daily updates and sometimes things can go unexpected. That's why it's a beta after all.

We're really sorry for this temporary issue, but this kind of things may happen and everyone playing here should be aware of that.

malgai

Hera
Of course it is just a beta, that's not that much of a problem for me (I just want to point out all problems and issues), but: people can buy gold with real money. this gold they (could have) used in this event in the last 24 hours. I, for example, only used the 50 gold for +20% points and I got it from the monthly 300 gold and bug reports. but still, it is gold. and people can buy or actually buy gold.

Don´t forget that the main issue is that app players can log in and play, while players not using the mobile app cannot even log in.

I hope that all players will show some fair play in this situation.

paloukas

Calydonian Boar
Malgai is right. There has been an waste of gold, resources and units in this situation.
The issue highlighted by Draba is also important here. There should be some protection for the users until the issue is resolved, since not everybody can access via the app.

DeletedUser4747

Ingame Nick:bluevelvet
Affected world(s):confused:andbox11
Browser:Chrome, Firefox
Reproduction steps:
  1. .Enter credentials.
  2. .select server from server list
  3. .loops back to server list