[Suggestion] Medals that mix?

DeletedUser4364

Hello everyone!

I would like to make a suggestion about some medals. There are some worlds that last so long that we can see two events of the same genre, evidently I am speaking of those worlds where the duration has already passed 1 year.

In the world where I play, we've had two Halloween events, one last year and the other we're having today. The same goes for Grepolympia where we already had 3 events in the same world. I do not see any problems about this, however I would like to report a bug / bug and if not, I would like it to be considered as a suggestion.

I will use some pictures to better illustrate what I mean so that everyone understands the best way possible.

--

xS1QIL7XSCO5pAFch27e9w.png

ph13fsD4RMSD64-9luAI7g.png

As you can see in the pictures, the 8 medals are mixed in the same code when I try to generate them. As I said earlier, we had three Grepolympia events in this world, but at each event, one code replaced the other and everyone was merging, as was the case. I would like to generate only the 4 gold medals, but when I try to do it, I end up generating the other two medals I do not want to present. The same goes for the second image. And detail, instead of there are 24 codes, there are only 8. When you choose one of these 8 codes, you end up generating the other two medals from previous events. That is, it is not possible to generate just one medal.

g1pbLzvJSHO06REgRI_V9A.png

Another mistake I noticed was the Halloween Event of 2016 and 2017 (currently). The medals are the same, and it is exactly the same as the Grepolympia event, although the medals do not blend as in the previous case. The name of the medal is the same, the difference is that they do not mix.

As case number two is a daily medal, I believe there would be no problem in generating them in just one code, just as with the daily medals. In case number two we have two codes for the same medal. Already in case number one they are mixed similar to the effect of daily medal. In case number 1 I would like to generate them separately, because what matters is the gold medals, not the green ones.

--

Arci, could you please report this bug / bug or whatever? I would like to generate only the golden ones, but when I do, the others come together as you could see in image number one.

Did you as one of the managers of the game Grepolis know to answer me what is there? Is it a difficult mistake to correct? It's simple?

I am very dissatisfied with the current form that these 24 medals merge. Again, I would like to generate only the golden ones.

Regards,
Jvsdc01

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
First of all, thanks for the suggestion.

Let me ask one more question, are we talking about BB-Codes?

If so, the support for the multiple instance of the same event has been introduced this year, so it may have conficts with the older awards already obtained.

In the future, all the awards should be splitted and generated (if you mean on the bbcodes) separately.

DeletedUser4364

Hello Arci, thank you for your contact. As I said, the Grepolympia event has 3 times in the world where I work. As you can see, there are 8 medals, but for 1 bbcode, this bbcode gives me two other medals. I do not have the possibility to generate only the gold medal since the bbcode for all is the same. The bbcode merged into one another. And when I'm going to generate a medal I end up generating 3.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
What do mean by gold medal? The level 4 medal of a specific type?

DeletedUser4364

Hello Arci,

Yes, the Grepolympia Event gold medals refer to level 4 medals.

What happens is the following, as we had 3 equal events in the world and I got the 8 medals possible in all 3 events (regardless of level), so far so good. Since there are 3 events: 3x8 = 24, correct? It was for me to have 24 different medal codes, however I only have 8 codes, since the other 16 do not exist because they are mixed with the 8 other codes.

For example, I want to generate only the medal of the last event in which I got a medal of level 4. I can not do that, because the code for the other two events and for the same medal are really, so I end up generating one triple medal You see?

The effect I would like to get is to have 24 separate codes, one for each medal, but like I said, there are only 8 codes and each code generates 3 medals, similar to the effect of the daily medals that you with a code generates all of the same gender . Made me understand?

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Different levels of the same type never had a separate BB-Code.

Talking about different editions of the same kind of event, I already answered here:
the support for the multiple instance of the same event has been introduced this year, so it may have conficts with the older awards already obtained.

In the future, all the awards should be splitted and generated (if you mean on the bbcodes) separately.

If this will not apply for the next editions, feel free to open a thread in the bug section :)

DeletedUser4364

Hello Arci,

I do not know if I'm making myself understand, whether you're saying something completely different or whether it's both at the same time due to translation. I write in Portuguese, I do the translation in English and you certainly must translate it into Italian. I'll do it differently this time, I'll send it in English here in the topic and in Italian by private message.

I'll use the "Divine Aid" medal as an example. It is one of the oldest medals in the game and contains 4 levels. When launching 10 divine powers we receive the medal level 1, when launching 100 divine powers we receive the medal level 2, when launching 1000 divine powers we receive the medal level 3 and finally releasing 10,000 divine powers we receive the medal level 4. Correct?

CebLhVLPQBywn33L1SvxJA.png

Well if I have the medal at level 4 for example, I know that I will not be able to generate the level 3 medal, just like if I have the level 3 medal, I can not generate the level 2 medal. This I already had in mind since 2011 when I registered in the game. As for this I do not see any problem, but that's not the problem!

The problem is this: In all events, we ALL have medals that are given to the players and these medals give separate and different bbcodes regardless of whether the same event occurred in the same world or not. For example, if there is an event in 2016 and it repeats itself in 2017 in the same world, and I get the medal both times, it always gave us TWO completely different BBCODES so that the medal of both events could be generated in bbcodes separated.

tm08dd3IT5uzsOnHGW901Q.png

This image above refers to the medals of the Grepolympia event, and the order is as follows: Gray medal comes first and then comes the medal in the common model, I will explain what each one is. We divided in colors so that there is an understanding that there are two medals for each stage and we have 4 stages throughout the event, so we have 8 medals possible in that event.

IMAGE 1.1: GRAY MEDALS
ph13fsD4RMSD64-9luAI7g.png

IMAGE 1.2: MEDALS ON THE COMMON MODEL
xS1QIL7XSCO5pAFch27e9w.png

As you can see, there is a pink arrow that indicates that the medals are practically at the top in a descending list of all the medals obtained in that particular world. As I said, we had three editions of the Grepolympia event in this world and I have 8 medals in each event, that is, I have 24 medals in total since 3x8 = 24. Instead of having 24 different bbcodes, I have only 8. And each of these 8 bbcodes generate 3 medals in each of these bbcodes. Am I making myself understood? The effect I want is to have 24 different bbcodes, each generating only one medal. I want to generate each of them separately and I do not want them to come in a merged way.

As I said, there were 3 editions of the Grepolympia event in the world where I play, on the following dates: 10/2016, 03/2017 and finally 09/2017. When generating the code for the "Athletic Hoplite medal 09/2017" I end up generating the medal I received in the event of 10/2016, event 03/2017 and also in the event of 09/2017, as you could see in images 1.1 and 1.2.

Again: The effect I want, I wish to have 24 separate bbcodes to generate 24 different medals. I do not want to, I do not want to have 8 bbcodes that generate 3 medals merged in each bbcode.

As I said earlier, it would prove that for this case that I presented in this topic is an exception in relation to all other events. In all events we receive medals and separate bbcodes to generate the medals separately, IN ALL EVENTS, EXCEPT IN THE GREPOLYMPIA EVENT. In all events from one edition to the next, if the event is the same, Halloween Event cases (2016 and 2017) and Christmas Event (2015 and 2016) the medals are the same, the name of the medal is the same, but the medals are given in separate bbcodes. In the case of the Grepolympia Event (2016, 2017.1 and 2017.2) the medals are also the same from one event to the other, the name of the medal is the same, but the difference is that we can not generate them separately. Again: there are 8 medals per event, as we had 3 editions are 24 medals (adding 8 of each event), however when generating a medal, we ended up generating three of the same gender.

Let's look at two cases:

Christmas event of 2015 and 2016 (they are the same medal, the same figure, the same layout, the same name, and are different bbcodes):

w6-pe24VSgCqiXMFcLK1bg.png

rJilYz7IRfq3pH-BkFRHhQ.png

PjIERDejS8O70lWY5lLfcQ.png

lMR5jKckTqK2FBJZ97YfJw.png

Halloween Event of 2016 and 2017 (they are the same medal, same figure, same layout, same name, and are different bbcodes):

LIPsTkuMQU6QQAdzFtmX5g.png

ciEV0ChVRhaXyhXICpV7mA.png

oN7tNTFiQFabkwJR22KikQ.png

S7wp_DqqScWYxCRMW5l7Sw.png

2rfuSNU2QSCU-kZNTXrqeg.png

As you can see, we do not have a pattern for this kind of thing because in Grepolympia the medals are mixed and the ones I've presented are already exactly the opposite. Why does it happen? Why is not there a standard for this?

Arci, do not get me wrong, I've played this game since 2011, I know Grepolis as a few, this for me is a mistake in the game, and this for me should be standardized. Standardized as the Christmas and Halloween Events, where the medals are generated in separate bbcodes and not merged as happens in Grepolympia. Again I ask you: you as one of the managers of the game, with the knowledge you have, could you please tell me if it is an easy error to correct or if it is difficult and requires some updates? Could you please review this error or suggestion in your report for InnoGames? In my view there has to be a pattern.

According to image 1.1, there are level 1 medals that are green and level 4 are gold. I want to ONLY generate the golden ones, in a unique code WITHOUT NEED TO GENERATE THE GREEN MEDALS.

Awaiting.

Regards,
João Vítor [Jvsdc01]