Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Sound of Game

DeletedUser4287

Affected World: Sandbox 5
Bug found on Desktop Version
Browser: Google Chrome

Dear Arci,

i would to like bring in notice that, while i was trying to mute the game sound, it is not muted and still creating noise while one of my city is being attacked, it is too annoying for that i have to turned off my system sound.

is there any solution to turn off game sound?

Regards
TITANSS

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Hey!

I don't get why did you edit the last thread and now you have posted the same report :p

Anyways, Grepolis has no sound for incoming attacks. The annoying sound you're taking about is from an external tool (not made by Innogames) that you installed on your browser.
I think it's grcrt, just try to disable it from grcrt settings, or just unistall the tool.

Grepolis has a sound for incoming attacks, but it's a single fanfare sound per attack when it is launched (and in most cases a second fanfare when it hits - a known bug that has become a feature in the years of its existence...^^). There have been several user scripts for attack sounds over the years, none of them working properly up to this day. Just open your list of installed user scripts and check what you have installed. Quack and Dio don't offer attack sounds, the sounds of other user scripts can be disabled in their settings. Any other attack notifiers like "Grepolis Attack - Sound Alarm" by creeten or similar ones are not maintained/developed any longer and may cause problems if still installed.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Yep, I wanted to say that we don't have any official continuous sound that you have to manually stop, as some tool have.

Sorry for the partially wrong info, but the anwers is still the same :p