Ingame Nick: galanoulis
Affected world(s): zz2
Browser: Chrome
Reproduction steps:

1. .Open Senate
  2. .Go to Demolition Tab
  3. .Demolish one building
Detailed error description (What you see):
When you are in demolition tab and select a building to demolish, after the UI refresh you are still in the Demolition tab but with the "Not possible" option below buildings.
If you want to demolish another building, you need to select the demolition tab again....

How it should be:
Once you select a building for demolition, UI need to refresh with demolition tab details (as this is seems to be selected) and provide option to keep demolishing

Screenshot:
meSRgzMtR0eLJ6d-scTQbw.png

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Is it still happening? By following the reproduction steps I cannot see anything weird. I can add in the queue demolitions in a row without any problem.

Is it still happening? By following the reproduction steps I cannot see anything weird. I can add in the queue demolitions in a row without any problem.

Looks like villagers were envying you and also wanted holidays.....
Looks like during weekend they wanted to work part-time and therefore there was this issue.
Now everything seems to be working OK

Most probably devs fixed it with morning daily update.... as now all seems OK.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
To fix the alliance overview issue some changes were rolled back, so I agree on thinking that this may have been fixed with that.

Feel free to post again here if it happens in the future! :)

Geisti

Griffin
Why did you remove the "X" during demolition Arci?

gconswncn55.jpg

So no one recognizes that He has given buildings in the demolition. :confused:

On my German world (Achilles) I recognize the demolition still.
wqxvqajoe75.jpg

regards
Geisti

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The X visible on Achilles is only on that server, as it still runs on a rather old game version :)