Fixed Sandbox2 Quest Log

DeletedUser3071

Hello, saddened beforehand for my English me use a translator;) continuation has the update of yesterday and giving us access has of new "beginning" quest, I noticed that quest did not correspond in configuration of the world (sandbox2 still has no last configuration and thus not the farm at the level 45) I do not know if it it in of other one collects which we shall be inaccecible for the same reason but here is;)

c4q8vi

http://prntscr.com/c4q8vi

bpv beta world quest logs are now avalible on sandbox 1 and sandbox 2 servers lol i have received 5 gold for upgrades lol
screenshot.jpg

DeletedUser

Thanks for reporting, we will take about that on monday (GP-19335)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Of course you can keep the it. The gold is a quest reward

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
And which Monday will that be?

(just asking as I have one more bug to report and do not want to create backlog...)

The fix should go live in the next few days.

If you have some new bugs to report don't worry about backlog, feel free to post every problem you find in the game as soon as you get it, then it will be our job to schedule and prioritize the work that has to be done :)

They did disappeared but appeared again yesterday if i remember correctly (as I was at work at the moment and couldn't post in forum)

Mainly they went off for a day and now they are back on but this time only farm and warehouse

Unfortunately lightshot & printscr.com seems to have issues in order to upload screenshot...

DeletedUser

Hi! I am quite new in the forum but I hope that I report it correctly.

For me in Sandbox, activities which are imposible in the server (e.g. upgrade the farm to level 45) are no longer visible.

On the other hand I find it imposible to complet the task "Upgrade the city faster" I have done it in the past in different servers, but I cant complete it here.

Even though I follow the red arrows that guide me to complete the task, when I try to complete it I need to pay gold (it should be free the first time to reduce the time of a building) and even if I pay it is not completed. Or even if I completed in the last 5 minutes (as it is free :D) it is not completed either.

Maybe I am doing something wrong, but to me it seems like a bug.

Cheers!

PS: If you need screenshots to clarify just et me know

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Hi! I am quite new in the forum but I hope that I report it correctly.

For me in Sandbox, activities which are imposible in the server (e.g. upgrade the farm to level 45) are no longer visible.

On the other hand I find it imposible to complet the task "Upgrade the city faster" I have done it in the past in different servers, but I cant complete it here.

Even though I follow the red arrows that guide me to complete the task, when I try to complete it I need to pay gold (it should be free the first time to reduce the time of a building) and even if I pay it is not completed. Or even if I completed in the last 5 minutes (as it is free :D) it is not completed either.

Maybe I am doing something wrong, but to me it seems like a bug.

Cheers!

PS: If you need screenshots to clarify just et me know

The quest has been removed, can you confirm it?