Rise of Heroes discussion

DeletedUser

i can`t join game... it says please try later for 1 hour...

DeletedUser

I can't login to game. pasword and username work but once i click on "rise of heroes" world a message appear "please try again later". please fix this

thanks

DeletedUser

everyone got the same problem, we have to be patient, no other way

DeletedUser

Sadly trying to play here has once again demonstrated to me why I never play speed 3 worlds. I'm a working adult with limited time and I just can't spend enough time online to be able to play effectively at this speed.

General impressions:

I can't see that it adds anything positive to the game other than something else to micromanage which is negative for more casual players.

The current idea to have heroes carry through from world to world is terrible. Huge advantage to veteran players over casual players and newcomers. The devs need to work on things to make newcomers stay in the game, not nasty surprises for the veteran players to spring on them before they get started.

I'm not sure I like the way you move heroes from cities to the benches if you will. Several hours to go out and then several more hours for the new one to come in. Perhaps some sort of swap/exchange mechanism to reduce that time?

Cost to level up the heroes is way too high.

Mechanism needs to be put in place to prevent the same heroes to spawn repeatedly. I have made 16 calls thus far and have yet to see Leonides, but have seen Urephon 10 times including 8 consecutive at one stretch.

Heroes will give the guys who throw loads of gold at the game to gain early advantage yet another reason to do so, and a decent advantage it will be.

Good luck and hope you make the right decisions on this one...

DeletedUser

I placed a bug report several days ago and have got no response so decided to ask here

I have the hero Hercules, I have attacked 3 times with him and got over 50 BP for each attack but have not gained any favour on any of the attacks, Why?

DeletedUser2447

I am sorry, i know its not a good place for my problem but can somebody help me (my english is verry bad i am sorry i am from belgium, i speak dutch)
wen i open a tab alliancefora messing etc... i get a error its not funny and I hate it!
oyf.png

elise62

Divine Envoy
The problem was on nearly all the servers, Pen!
By now everything will be working again!
( in dutch: Probleem was op alle servers, ook in nl. Inmiddels loopt alles weer!

DeletedUser2458

Why is one of the heroes named as Hercules (roman name) and no as Heracles? :(
Thanks for answer :)

DeletedUser2447

The problem was on nearly all the servers, Pen!
By now everything will be working again!
( in dutch: Probleem was op alle servers, ook in nl. Inmiddels loopt alles weer!

Oohw, thanK YOU so mutch

DeletedUser1878

i have 3 questions
1)why you dont give little more speed to this world? cause heroes need lof of resource
2)why this world dont have grepo stats?
3)i have this heroes
View attachment 106

so for upgrade all this heroes have to tranfer one by one to this world (and if i am not wrong the tranfer time is 3 hours) so why you can make it to upgrade in transfer list?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi all, my first forum post!
I recruited Atalanta to increase speed of troops attacking across the Island. At level 2 I was'nt expecting too much. I set up an attack to a local town with slingers that took 7 mins, then added Atalanta. Unfortunately the expected time of the attack on the attack screen does not change but when I launched she saved them 8 seconds. So the reduction worked but to know how long the attack will take even at higher levels I will need to launch to find out. In a live scenario if I have to keep cancelling and re-launching, all elements of suprise will be lost.
Furthermore, although it does make sense, I was disappointed to find that if you attack with Horseman she will actually slow them down! In the above scenario it took 30 seconds longer. Counld'nt somebody lend her a horse? :)

DeletedUser2501

This testing world is also much about testing the balance of the heroes, which needs to be done in a battle situation.

Where is this WORLD?????????????? It´s only another World where People do PLAY for FUN NOT MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I leave this ..... GAME GREPOLIS is nothing more !!!!!!!!

I say it for a long time CREAT A REALLY TEST WORLD for PLAYER and cancel GOLD for the FUN PLAYER !!!!

BEY

DeletedUser

heroic tactition

is heroic tactiton award their in rise of heroes??
and are the hero worlds open in beta??