Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Reservations - Expired Reservations Menu (Issue 2)

Ingame Nick:Galanoulis
Affected world(s):zz2 (but most probably all)
Browser: Chrome (but this is browser independent issue!!)
Reproduction steps: Easy....

1. .Click on the Alliance option in the left hand column menu
  2. .Select the reservation tab
  3. .Place or hover mouse above the "Expired reservations" button to see expired reservations of towns that have been taken over

Detailed error description (What you see):
Button explanation incorrectly mentions "Expired reservations" as it does not display the Expired reservations but teh complewted reservations i.e. reserved towns taht have changed ownership according to the reservation details.

How it should be:
Instead of "Expired reservations" it should display "Completed reservations"

because as expired reservations we mean those reserved but no ownership taken from person that reserved them so the "reservation" actually was never completed but expired!!!
Otherwise the 4th column should not say "Time of takeover" !!!!!

Screenshot:
O8MI4BaLSCug4yKqM3Mg3g.png

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
I'd flag this as a suggestion rather than a bug report.

Right now that tab displays only the reserved towns takeovers, and that's what is meant by "Expired". Your suggestion would be to change the wording, right?

Well this is not a suggestion...

Fourth column content ("Time of takeover") it clearly states that it displays the time for completed reservation i.e. since when town changed ownership.
Button "Expired reservations" message clearly states that it refers to expired reservations....

And by expired we mean a reservation that has not been completed. i.e. town still has not changed ownership in the given time period during which we have the reservation so it expired!!!
As long as those towns (which have not changed ownership but reservation expired and are not displayed here) do not appear in the list, this is an error in the system i.e. a bug as it does not diplay what it describes!!!

So either this is a bug as it does not fulfill what it describes to do or some people in Inno need to attend some english classes as their level in english language is worst that it is needed to be employed in the position they are

So this is not a suggestion but definitely an error!!!!

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
What if you read "expired" as "no longer available - the owner has changed"?

I'll push the suggestion to change the wording as it may sound unclear, but this isn't definitely a bug (something that isn't working on the game).

but this isn't definitely a bug (something that isn't working on the game).

Well thisis your opinion...
Because for me if this was working (as you said) then when

rhuGpmQFRi6k2nMxSY_oeQ.png

expired.... It ought to appear somewhere in a list after pressing the "Expired reservations" button.... but quess what... never did.. as many other cases like this...

So as this is not working (like you said) i.e. not displaying what it ought to do, then as per your wording... it is a BUG!!!
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
That's indeed a game design task, thanks for pointing it out ^^