Questions Regarding mechanics Temples (Sandbox 16: Olympus endgame)

• Thread starter DeletedUser4898
  • Start date

DeletedUser4898

Hello,

I have a few questions regarding some mechanics of the new Olympus world played in sandbox 16, which I posed to the game moderators via a support ticket. Instead of answering the ticket, they suggested me to make a forum post as some players might know the answers and others might be interested as they have the same questions

These two questions I originally posted

1. What happens when a player switches alliance. Will the troops he had stalled at the temple of the previous alliance go back home. Will he lose bonuses of the previous alliance and gain bonuses of the new alliance.

2. Is it possible to defend the temples while they are neutral, is it possible to defend temples which are being conquered by other alliances?

I am sure that players who are already playing in this gamemode could answer these questions.

1. The temple will not have an owner.. So you can't transfer the effects of the temple with you...(I think, we didnt try it)

2. Yes it is...

DeletedUser4898

1. The temple will not have an owner.. So you can't transfer the effects of the temple with you...(I think, we didnt try it)

Thank you for answering Q2. For Q1 what I meant is:
- the alliance owns the temple
- if I join an alliance, I will receive the effects
- if I split my alliance into 2 alliances, each being able to take 5 small and 2 big temples. Would it be possible for 1 alliance to take bonuses for naval troops and the other alliance for myth/ground troops, and players can switch to the other alliance when flying or sailing on a conquest.

That way you can bypass the limitations on the amount of temples.

DeletedUser4898

That's great, I hope they keep this feature in there, or remove the limitation on the amount of temples one alliance can take.

This topic can be closed