Fixed Quest only accessible from island first time opened

DeletedUser

Ingame Nick: missymoo2
Affected world: sandbox 5

(Bug found on desktop version)
Browser:

Steps to reproduce:Open on island, close and then try to reopen

Detailed error description (What you see): unable to open on island, have to use list of open quests

How it should be:enable access via island

Screen:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
I can't reproduce the issue, for me it works fine (I just open, close and open again a quest from the strategic map).

Can you give us more details? For instance the ones you removed from the report template like browser info and maybe a screen.

Have you cleaned cache and cookies, and maybe tried with a different browser?

Mostly, there is a Problem whenever you Use the cemtering button.
Try to change the polis before using it. It's the same on the normal worlds.

No, Mim, there is a bunch of new problems regarding the island quests, besides the old and known one you mentioned. I can confirm the issue described by missymoo2, and Parthene had described the same issue in the German bug forum while discussing another issue:

https://de.forum.grepolis.com/index...tsymbol-verschwindet-nicht.34203/#post-532132

And Buffysara had described another issue in the same thread:

https://de.forum.grepolis.com/index...tsymbol-verschwindet-nicht.34203/#post-532137

When I tried to reproduce the issues on zz5 some minutes ago (only opening, accepting, closing and then re-opening the island quest via island icon - browser Chrome, no user scripts), I found the situation as described by Buffysara:

27120093qt.jpg

(Re-opening the same island quest via icon on the right hand side works without any problems.)

Both issues don´t occur each time I accept an island quest, but they are occurring from time to time. Maybe only some (time-related) types of island quests are concerned?

Last edited:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The "double option" issue after selecting the first one is already known, original poster here didn't metion accepting quests so I tought it was something else.

In this case I'd mark this as Confirmed.