Affected world: zz6

(Bug found on desktop version)
Browser:chrome

(Bug found on mobile version)
Device:
O.S.:
App Version:

Steps to reproduce:

Detailed error description (What you see): in Senate, your read that you need 2 population to increase silver mine level from 15 to 16, but when you give order, 3 population is used

How it should be:

Screenshot:

was checking that as well (as I have some contructions to make...) and on zz2 gfound same issue with quarry from lvl 25 to 26
description said 3 poppulation required but looks like only was was reserved for building.....

but did that on one town....
on another town from 25 to 26 quarry was OK but issue appeared on 26 to 27
In both towns I had 3 quarry upgraded in a raw in the queue.... and issue appeared on the "3rd placement in the queue of the same building

DeletedUser2458

When I was playing, there was an issue with last wall levels also. It has needed more than was written in its description. It is since the population building requirements rebalance (adding decimal numbers).

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
When I was playing, there was an issue with last wall levels also. It has needed more than was written in its description. It is since the population building requirements rebalance (adding decimal numbers).

Yep, I have the same thoughts. Most probably the cause is the same that affects the wall, but I forwarded it anyways so we'll have an official answer asap :)

Most probably it is the decimals.....
It will be funny to see out come... i.e. 1.6 population required for this building.....
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

same story as with cyclops.... where you need 2 boats to transfer them to other island.... one for each foot!!!
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif

lol

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
[...]
same story as with cyclops.... where you need 2 boats to transfer them to other island.... one for each foot!!!
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif

lol
Wow I didn't realize it until now, you're right :p
Cyclops aren't that popular :(

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Back to the topic, this specific issue will be fixed soon, but some other problems may happen again (let us know if you find something else please).

This kind of mismatches happens because the final population is calculated by many sources and unfortunately the tooltip on senate can't get all the needed data before the building upgrade.

Anyways, the devs will discuss about getting rid of those backend decimal numbers and in the future most probably we will no longer see these mismatches.

As always, thanks for your precious help!