Acknowledged Pandoras Box: Wrong Picture

meli

Medusa
Ingame Name: Meli
World: ZZ8
Browser: Chrome on MacOS

Reproduction Steps:
Open the mission tab

This is a picture of a Chariot, but the system wants Horsemans. Need to change the picture or use Chariots insead of Horsemans. Think the second possibility is wanted, because now you need to much horsemans.

Screenshot_at_Juli_18_12_45_46.png

I don´t have that mission at the moment and therefore I cannot provide a screenshot, but if I remember right (and also as far back as 2017), the mission requires exactly what the image shows: slingers and chariots.

As in (almost) all cases, you can achieve useful results when using other unit types than those required, but that does not mean that the picture is "wrong".

meli

Medusa
I don´t have that mission at the moment and therefore I cannot provide a screenshot, but if I remember right (and also as far back as 2017), the mission requires exactly what the image shows: slingers and chariots.

As in (almost) all cases, you can achieve useful results when using other unit types than those required, but that does not mean that the picture is "wrong".

This mission requires slingers and horsemans. But the picture show slingers and chariots? Of course it is wrong oO

bogdy 95

Poseidon
This mission requires slingers and horsemans. But the picture show slingers and chariots? Of course it is wrong oO

i agree with her, the main troops which is required are horses and slingers... and there obvious are chariots..

Just found an old list, also stating horsemen and slingers for the Thrasus´ Trail. It´s weird, did none of us notice the wrong picture last time (on 40 pages of feedback in 2017^^), or has something been changed?

meli

Medusa
Hello... This is a really important bug... This bug destroys much of the balancing in the event... It should have priority and you ignore it lol